Resolved Multiplayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Platform
PS5
Graphics mode
Performance
Hi there is actually one siege map and one tdm map is this normal ?
are you going to add clan tab or at least clan tag for clan battle in the future ?
Is there going to be admin on console to make private game for clan battle ?
Any plans to push players limits to a 100 like you did in warband 2016 32 to 64
Thanks

The maps should change between the servers and they are in a randomized order. Please let us know if it is still the same map on new servers.
The clan feature sadly did not make it to consoles due the user-generated content restrictions on console platforms.
There won't be custom servers and any related features to that on consoles.
We will gather some data first regarding the player limits for now. We might increase it in the future but nothing is certain at this point.

The maps should change between the servers and they are in a randomized order. Please let us know if it is still the same map on new servers.
The clan feature sadly did not make it to consoles due the user-generated content restrictions on console platforms.
There won't be custom servers and any related features to that on consoles.
We will gather some data first regarding the player limits for now. We might increase it in the future but nothing is certain at this point.
Please make bannerlord cross play with xbox and playstation. And please increase the player limit for battle to 32 for playstation. Idk why xbox has a 32 player limit and playstation doesnt. My game on playstation keeps on closing for no reason and crashes when i try to change my setting.

Please make bannerlord cross play with xbox and playstation.
Will there be crossplay between consoles?
  • We do not currently have crossplay between different consoles. However, players can play Multiplayer across generations. They will also be able to transfer their unmodded savegames from windows store to xbox and vice versa.
And please increase the player limit for battle to 32 for playstation. Idk why xbox has a 32 player limit and playstation doesnt.
Forwarded to the team. Probably an oversight.
My game on playstation keeps on closing for no reason and crashes when i try to change my setting.
Could you create another topic and give more details regarding this issue?

Back
Top Bottom