Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded

Jerseyman201

Recruit
Summary:
Have played before successfully, heard of others having issues but never happened to me yet. Can not log into game servers. Exact error message: " No connection could be established to the lobby server. Check your internet connection and try again."
How to Reproduce: unknown, it worked for a few games and then won't let me connect. Internet has no issues on my end whatsoever, including other multiplayer games
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): accounts new so I don't think I can post links yet? I have picture of message.
Computer Specs:
Xbox series x latest stable build

Summary:
Have played before successfully, heard of others having issues but never happened to me yet. Can not log into game servers. Exact error message: " No connection could be established to the lobby server. Check your internet connection and try again."
How to Reproduce: unknown, it worked for a few games and then won't let me connect. Internet has no issues on my end whatsoever, including other multiplayer games
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): accounts new so I don't think I can post links yet? I have picture of message.
Computer Specs:
Update, I switched to a different profile on my Xbox and it let me log into multiplayer with that account. When I switched back to my other Xbox account it gave me the same error as before and won't let me connect. I switched back to my other Xbox account and then it again didn't let me join.

Try playing campaign 10 mins then save quit try multiplayer. Or custom battle...rinse and repeat Temporary fix but will probably happen again... they are working on it we assume👍

Tbh I tried that first, before trying different Xbox profile. Seems to just be random..I play with the same few people every match, probably the only ones dedicated enough to sit there clicking for half an hour to play a 10 min match. Would be great to have a way to know if the servers are up or not, and haven't found anywhere that offers this.

Hey, are you still experiencing this issue? This was a temporary issue that should be fixed now. If it is still existent please let me know.

Hey, are you still experiencing this issue? This was a temporary issue that should be fixed now. If it is still existent please let me know.
I too am also experiencing this again. All day today I've been trying to play, and it's let me one or two times out of 10 attempts or more at joining.

Still happening today. A little more info though, yesterday I was able to play a bunch and only had it happen a few times. Today all day I've been attempting to play, and it's only let me join once or twice. Meaning mostly working fine yesterday, and mostly not working fine today.

I have been trying all day, super frustrating as there's no way to check server status somewhere and I'm spending more time trying to play than actually playing. Really enjoy the MP aspect and seems like many others do too, so I'm hoping either a fix comes soon or a way to check without spending so much of our time simply attempting to join.

I got on today and I am dealing with this issue as well. Im not sure exactly what causes it but it wont let me connect/play multiplayer for a long period of time and randomly it lets me play for a bit only for the servers to crash and repeat the process over again

I think that when you first load up Bannerlord and get through the first loading section. You know that you wont be able to connect to multiplayer because the hammer hitting the anvil will stutter/pause and the audio wont match up with the hammer hits. Someone else can confirm this or it might just be happening to me, but it seems to happen consistanly when it wont let me play multiplayer

Summary:
Scene Name (if related):
Computer Specs:
same problem iam facing too

Back
Top Bottom