Multiplayer wargaming platform

Users who are viewing this thread

Nikephoros

Section Moderator
Greetings everyone,

i have been thinking lately about how to do a multi-clan strategic tournament, something like a Total War game, in which battles are of course managed through Warband matches.

Now, is there any kind of "platform" to do that? Some program, possibly editable, that allows a simple turn-based gameplay on a map? Some sort of Risk or Diplomacy, but without its own battle resolution mechanics?

Crpg has a series of mechanics that i don't really like, especially since it has its own rules. I was looking more for something that could be use without being bond to any specific game.

I'll keep looking.

Killfacer said:
Might be worth PMing  Arch3r or MaHud as they were plannimg something akin to this.

Or any of the guys before them trying to host/plan these things, i think Vivar and some other german guy tried to make a total war/warband hybrid where you moved in total war map and fought the battles in warband, with a custom mod for warband and such.
Can't remember how it ended up though.

Killfacer said:
Might be worth PMing  Arch3r or MaHud as they were plannimg something akin to this.

I remember the thing with Arch3r, a few years ago. Unfortunately it never really took off.

sotamursu123 said:
Or any of the guys before them trying to host/plan these things, i think Vivar and some other german guy tried to make a total war/warband hybrid where you moved in total war map and fought the battles in warband, with a custom mod for warband and such.
Can't remember how it ended up though.

Thanks, i'll check with them.

Back
Top Bottom