Goodkat

Recruit
3 crashes.

In 15 minutes.

3 crashes.

In 15 minutes.

3 crashes.

In 15 minutes.

And this is normal. This happens every day now. I LITTERALY cannot finish a match without crashing. Every day for the past month. It's the definition of unplayable.

How did you manage to make this terribad multiplayer even worse, Taleworlds? How? Within a year you went from a bare bones, half-assed multiplayer to an unplayble, unstable mess. It defies understanding.

Edit: and for the love of all that is holy, remove the 2nd Siege server and add another TDM server, how hard is it to figure out we don't need 2 sieges at once?

Edit 2: Hotfix is up, I crashed 5 MINUTES INTO THE MATCH!

Last edited:
Similar experience here:
Not enough players.
Not enough servers.
EU Siege is only there half of the times, and when it's there is far from being full.
Crashes aplenty.
Constant stuttering, especially at the beginning.
Performance is awful (runs worse in a 15vs15 TDM than a single player 500 vs 500 all cavalry battle.)
Balance is awful.
Spawn system is awful.
Hit registration is awful.

All in all, it's ten step backwards from Warband and Napoleonic Wars. NW still has TEN TIMES the active players, and it's a 2012 DLC for a 2010 game. I would love to, well, love it... but it's just bad. Objectively so, even if you can still have some degree of fun with it of course. But you can also have fun watching the neighbour's kid faceplant into a puddle.

Just to make clear, I'm not complaining about balance or gameplay mechanics, I'm just faking flabbergasted by the utter lack of basic playability, as I can't finish a match without crashing! How did we get to this point?

Similar experience here:
Not enough players.
Not enough servers.
EU Siege is only there half of the times, and when it's there is far from being full.
Crashes aplenty.
Constant stuttering, especially at the beginning.
Performance is awful (runs worse in a 15vs15 TDM than a single player 500 vs 500 all cavalry battle.)
Balance is awful.
Spawn system is awful.
Hit registration is awful.

All in all, it's ten step backwards from Warband and Napoleonic Wars. NW still has TEN TIMES the active players, and it's a 2012 DLC for a 2010 game. I would love to, well, love it... but it's just bad. Objectively so, even if you can still have some degree of fun with it of course. But you can also have fun watching the neighbour's kid faceplant into a puddle.
Native warband was pretty bad too, no supprise that bannelord mp is equally bad/worse, TW was never known for making engaging multliplayer games.

When TW finally add custom sever support mods like napoleonic can be made and MP in Bannerlord will properbly flourish and surpass Warband.

Just have to wait another year/decade for that to happen though

Back
Top Bottom