multiplayer servers still crash regularly

Users who are viewing this thread

JimmyCakes

Regular
feel weird saying this because it's not something I ever envisioned while waiting for Bannerlord, but the servers are still crashing over 2 years on. I can't say how disappointed I am in how the game is being run but whoever is making the decisions has lost passion for game development

It is really strange that they haven't been able to fix it after all this time. It's literally killing multiplayer and the devs won't even talk to us about it whatsoever.

Servers have been crashing since the beta.. maybe even before that, And naive me thought they would fix it .
Disappointed and frustrated is what I feel about Bannerlord, and the lack of communication is ridiculous

I have to believe it's a structural problem that they either don't want to put the work in to fix or they literally can't and don't want to admit it. They bluntly refuse to communicate meaningfully so who really knows. Very bizarre.

So Bannerlord official release date is coming soon OCT 25 and server stability is still terrible on both native multiplayer (hosted and private servers). I'm assuming the problem is still baked into game server code which is faulty here still after 2+ years probably causing some type of memory leak.

Is there anything some of you that have been hosting private servers been able to do besides constant reboots or can any of you chime on what your noticing on the server end. Maybe some modifications can be done from 3rd party tweaks (doubtful).

Back
Top Bottom