Multiplayer Server Time Limit Question

Users who are viewing this thread

Mr.X

Hey again, more noob questions from MrX

So, quite often, in scrims, we time out of the map even after setting everything to max. Which screws around with money, as well as random maps, and I know people have upped the limit, especially in pw mod and that kinda thing. So I was wondering if there was a way to do that to native servers. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
--X

Not possible in unmodified native (max there is 120 minutes). To change it (server side only mod) you need to setup the module system (see other threads if you don't know how) then search module_presentations.py for g_multiplayer_game_max_minutes, find this line above the first match:
Code:
(create_number_box_overlay, "$g_presentation_obj_admin_panel_7", 5, 121),
and change 121 to 10000 or whatever you want, then search for the same thing (g_multiplayer_game_max_minutes) in module_scripts.py, above the third and fourth matches you should see the lines:
Code:
(is_between, ":val1", 5, 121),
change them the same way, then build the module system and upload scripts.txt to the server, and presentations.txt to admin clients if you want to use the panel to set the map time.

If I edit my native files with this, would people still be able to join the server?

Back
Top Bottom