MULTIPLAYER & possible MP Regiments list

Users who are viewing this thread

Wodans-krijger said:
So you're not going to add the natives in the MP mod? Hmm, and what if you made some publicity and advertising for it? Like make a nice video of Linebattles fighting natives in Epic battles. And especially, spam that video everywhere! :grin: Post it on the mount & musket forums :smile: Post it everywhere :p

If you want me to help with the advertising for it, i'd gladly help! :grin:
That d be nice to see in a vid!!
And would show exactly what you mean to me and forumers...
Ok, thx....go ahead! :wink:
Gab
PS ....I d love for you to use original 1755 musics and sounds, though. They bring so much "athmosphere".... :razz:

Yeah, exactly! :grin: I love the music as well! Could you give a list of the tracks as a matter of fact? :grin: Could you also provide some link to the pictures used in the game? I also loved those a lot!

Wodans-krijger said:
Yeah, exactly! :grin: I love the music as well! Could you give a list of the tracks as a matter of fact? :grin: Could you also provide some link to the pictures used in the game? I also loved those a lot!
Ok, I will check....but it was a long time ago search that I did....  :oops:

Wodans-krijger said:
I've sent you a private message on what i mean specifically.
Ciao Wodans  :razz:
Uhh....but did you see my last personal issues and commitments on 1776 and 1860s Forums?
I am really out of time and not follow all my PMs anymore.
Now I did and is reallly nice vid. Never knew Tecumseh story was made in a movie!! :shock:
Pls copy and paste it and edit your post, so we all can read it, ok?
Gab

NEW SERVER COMING SOON....thx to QWW:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,216483.0.html

Thx mate!  :wink:
Gab
PS donations will entirely go to QWW, in order to repay him in some way for his MP and Server effort  :cool:
Hope Vicnaire and Admy will be happy for this  :wink:

GABRILDURO said:
NEW SERVER COMING SOON....thx to QWW:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,216483.0.html

Thx mate!  :wink:
Gab
PS donations will entirely go to QWW, in order to repay him in some way for his MP and Server effort  :cool:
Hope Vicnaire and Admy will be happy for this  :wink:

attempting to get ahold of the old 34e members, woot

Yea, but I can only afford 10 slots, so I can't exactly have a massive battle server. But with donations (non for my own gain) I can increase the slots available. That's my top priority.

Sorry, but till a good server will run, I will host regiments posts here.
Gab

goodboy133 said:
WE NEED AND ARE RECRUITING SERVER HOSTERS
Welcome to the thread! We are the 19th Elite French Regiment in the mod 1755 Old Frontier of M&B Warband!
Our website is http://19thEFR.shivtr.com/
And you can apply in here or create an account at the website and submit an application by posting a new thread http://19thefr.shivtr.com/forums/569863 there

Write your application in this format:

-Desired in-game name:
-What is your FPS (frames per rate) when you play M&B Warband (optional):
-Where did you find this clan:
-If anyone has told you about it, who:
-Will you be active:
-Will you participate to training and battles
-Will you obey rules:
-Are you experienced in the M&B Warband mod, 1755 Old Frontier:
-For how many hours did you play M&B Warband: 1755 Old Frontier:

Last: will you serve the Field General:

Ranks

Generals (leader and co-leaders):

-Field General: Absolute ruler of the clan. Can promote lower ranks, demote, ban, expel, invite members, give orders to lower ranks

-General: Co-Leaders of the clan. Can promote, demote ranks from In-Training to Brigadier General

-Division General: Co-Leaders of the clan. Can promote, demote ranks from In-Training to Colonel, ban, expel, invite members, give orders to lower ranks

-Brigadier general: Co-Leaders of the clan. Can promote, demote ranks from In-Training to Lieutenant Colonel, ban, expel, invite members, give orders to lower ranks

Commanders:

-Colonel: The rank just before you become a co-leader. Can promote, demote ranks from Private to Captain, expel, invite members, give orders to lower ranks

-Lieutenant Colonel: Half-Colonel, basically. Can promote, demote ranks from Private to 1st Lieutenant BUT WITH PERMISSION from colonels or higher, expel, invite members, give orders to lower ranks

-Commandant: (or major) Can promote, demote ranks from Private to 2nd Lieutenant BUT WITH PERMISSION from colonels or higher, expel, invite members, give orders to lower ranks with supervision from higher ranks listed above

-Captain: (special rank) Can promote, demote ranks from In-Training to Staff Sergeant WITH PERMISSION from commandants or higher, expel, invite members, give orders to lower ranks with supervision if it is an important order

-1st Lieutenant: Can promote, demote ranks from In-Training to Corporal WITH PERMISSION of captains or higher, invite members, give orders to lower ranks with supervision if it is an important one

-2nd Lieutenant: Can promote, demote ranks from In-Training to Lance Corporal WITH PERMISSION of captains or higher, invite members, give orders to lower ranks with supervision if it is an important one

NCO (Non Commissioned Officer):

-Sergeant First Class: Can promote, demote ranks from In-Training to Private First Class with permission of captains or higher, expel with permission, invite members, give orders to lower ranks with supervision if it is important

-Staff Sergeant: Can promote, demote ranks from In-Training to Private with permission of 2nd Lieutenants or higher, invite members, give orders to lower ranks with supervision if it is an important one

-Sergeant: Can promote, demote ranks from In-Training to Regular with permission of 2nd Lieutenant or higher, invite members, give orders to lower ranks with supervision if it is an important one

-Corporal: Can invite members, give orders to lower ranks with supervision if it is an important one

-Lance Corporal: Can invite members, give orders to lower ranks with supervision if it is important

Enlisted (Enlisted soldiers of the clan):
-Private First Class: Can give orders to lower ranks WITH SUPERVISION ONLY, and has to obey orders
-Private: Has to obey rules
-Regular: Has to obey rules
-Recruit: Has to obey rules
-In-Training: new members of the clan or older ones who need training. Has to obey rules.

Thanks for joining!

Back
Top Bottom