MULTIPLAYER & possible MP Regiments list

Users who are viewing this thread

As this is the MULTIPLAYER & possible MP Regiments List and because I havn't been on the forum much in the past week or so could someone tell me if multiplayer is out yet (like a non beta version) because I see two 1755 mod servers in the server list one is a clan and im guessing the other is official server.

there is a passworded one which some people were permenantly banned from because of entering without permission as well as tampering. which is the one me and friends use for testing out weapons and comming up with suggestions. the other is 1st Yorks which is supposedly the 33rd regiment for 1755.

well the 1st yorks have a server still up  i believe, its just this one that i test on isn't mine and its on a persons PC, so when a bunch of people got on it before it lagged his computer bad. i felt bad about that but he was nice enough to keep the 1755 mod up on it

NEW 1755 Old Frontier V.3.0

Available for download (see up above at first page of this Topic :wink:)

Many thx to my Teammates, all ppl that always helped and supported us and......a SPECIAL THX to Dellivis for the HUGE help on fixing things and always hanging around with a positive attitude!!!
Thx, my friend!! :wink:

Dear Vicnaire, (official 1755 MP Tester!!)
I expecially did THIS version 3.0 for you, mate....cuz I promised a Multiplayer update :wink:
THAT is my vision of Multiplayer (even a wild animal faction, there....), but pls have a look with your ppl and test it....and finally make a judgment, ok?
Now all "Ai " factions are fixed, according to my taste, but still I cannot change the hard coded outfits in some "player" factions. :roll: :roll:
Pls have a looong private testing and then feedback :cool:
Thx for your patience and loyalty to this old italian pal :wink:
Gabby

First of all, why aren't there many people on the multiplayer on this mod? :sad: I like how it graphically looks so awesome! It's one of the few mods where your character isn't bald or has premade hair, you can actually see the haircut you chose!

Why not add Native American factions in the multiplayer? It would be a refreshment to the usual linebattles. It could bring something new, and would be a lot more attracting i think, since you have to rethink tactics. It would be cool to have Native Americans firing bows and attacking with cavalry and pikemen, tomahawks,...etc. What do you think?

Wodans-krijger said:
First of all, why aren't there many people on the multiplayer on this mod? :sad: I like how it graphically looks so awesome! It's one of the few mods where your character isn't bald or has premade hair, you can actually see the haircut you chose!

Why not add Native American factions in the multiplayer? It would be a refreshment to the usual linebattles. It could bring something new, and would be a lot more attracting i think, since you have to rethink tactics. It would be cool to have Native Americans firing bows and attacking with cavalry and pikemen, tomahawks,...etc. What do you think?
eerrr....it is all there, actually!  :shock:
I also have a "Wild animals" MP faction!!  :lol:
Did you dwld last version?  :wink:
Ohh, only thing, you can only play 1755 MP on a private net connection, or on a lan.
Gabby
PS really liked your comments. Feedback, ok?

Yeah, but the problem with the Native Americans on multiplayer is that you can't choose the Indian outfits, like the ones you have in the singleplayer. Or you can't take the indian "headarmor" like you have in the singleplayer. But really, as a GREAT fan of this mod i would like to see that native vs european factions come to live. It would really be something new, now it's just another musketmod with fancy graphics in my humble opinion... But adding the natives would be awesome, and adding some cool line battle maps, and with line battle i also mean natives vs european colonialists. They could make native regiments, like the tecumseh resistance regiment or something lol. The natives should have blocks of melee warriors, ranged warriors and cavalry. Also, are you going to add Cannons?

Btw, i don't see any servers :s Is it just me? And yeah, lan would be cool, but it's more awesome when you can play, like mount & musket, with 100 people on one server of course ^^

I really am a huge fan of this mod, and i would really love to see this come to life in multiplayer, the whole natives vs Colonialists idea seems so awesome. It's actually fighting with different weapons and standards against each other, which obligues you to rethink tactics, and play a different way. Which would be utterly awesome of course! :grin: Thanks for the response btw!

You are welcome!  :razz:
But it seems you and me...and few other players are interested in Natives....can t you see?
And I can proudly say, I was the first to include them in a 18th cent. and give them such a strenght and melee force  :razz:
Though, MP is a pain in the butt, really.
Makes you work so hard to please all MP regiments tastes, and when a new MP Mod spawns, they will all forget you suddenly!!
SP players are always loyal to you modder and encourage your work a lot.
I love MP games.... but I have mixed feelings about MP players.....

I suggest Secession as a great historical MP Mod...and of course the magnificent M&M!!

I have no chances and not enough supporters, to get to their level....
Gab :wink:

So you're not going to add the natives in the MP mod? Hmm, and what if you made some publicity and advertising for it? Like make a nice video of Linebattles fighting natives in Epic battles. And especially, spam that video everywhere! :grin: Post it on the mount & musket forums :smile: Post it everywhere :p

If you want me to help with the advertising for it, i'd gladly help! :grin:

Back
Top Bottom