MULTIPLAYER & possible MP Regiments list

Users who are viewing this thread

NEW SERVER COMING SOON....thx to QWW:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,216483.0.html

here is a list of currently recruiting 1755(NOT 1776) regiments, with a link to each one. if you would like to add your regiment on, please pm me.

34e La Sarre Regiment(currently recruiting): http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,170095.0.html
Gabs own volunteers(invite only. will include team members and old fans chosen by gab)
4th Kings own(currently recruiting): http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,183067.0.html
55th Regiment of Foot (currently recruiting): http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,194713.0.html
42'nd Highlanders-the black watch (currently recruiting) : http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,195914.0.html
if i have missed one or have got something wrong, please pm me and i will modify it.

IMPORTENT!:if you wish to start a regiment, choose one of the below and pm me, you would be added to the list. be sure not to choose one that is already taken

French regiments
frenchregiment.jpg

British regiments
britishregiment.jpg

shadowarcher said:
There is already a regiment list, this should not be official unless you was given permission from gab.
gab asked me to :grin:
oh making this sticky will probably be a good idea.

EDIT BY GABRILDURO:

Ciao a tutti !! Hallo everybody  :lol:
I will clearify here some things about Multiplayer:

-1755 Old frontier HAS multiplayer but is not perfectly fixed according to our last 2.91 version. I will fix it in a very close future and I will have Admiral Nelson as my "Multiplayer" trusted person, starting his own Topic, listing OFFICIALLY all 1755 regiments that want to recruit.
I would also gladly have Vicnaire and his 1755 fans group to "test" and help about 1755 MP section. This because he always and still is, supporting our mod and has my complete trust!

-1776 American Revolution Multiplayer has NOT being released yet, we did just a first alfa in single player. For this reason I think it is too early to have regiments recruiting now.....

Thx to all ppl that lately spawned on 1755 forum, talking and recruiting about MP (even 1776) but I would suggest to all of you to kindly wait until things are fixed.
Expecially all those Mount and Musket fans that are recruiting on this forum, because it is surely a good way to get more players to play M&M, but has no application on unexistent 1776, at the moment.
On the other side I dont want the M&M creators to get in some way offended that so many of their players are "moving" here.....they deserve all the best for their great mod.

Please remove all 1776 topics from this 1755 forum and eventually post them in 1776 Amercan revolution Topic
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,147421.msg3549809.html#msg3549809
(Auldman you might post the 1776 future regiments in the 1st page in a spoiler list version :wink:)

I would like to keep the 1755 Old Frontier JUST a French/indian war forum.

In 1755 forum, I will keep only my original 1776 American revolution Topic LINK here
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,179058.0.html

Thank you for reading all this
Gabby

shadowarcher said:
Oh so apparently mine wasn't good enough, fine i'll take it down.

No, thanks for keeping it for so long. Perhaps Nelson can use some of the info and update it. It's only that Gab decided Nelson was the best man to help him with MP issues and he is coordinating that for Gab.

EDIT: Copied and pasted By Gabrilduro (sorry Auld! :wink: Pls check if I did fine.)

Gentlemen,
I think it's best we lock all the 1776 American revolution regimental topics (Including my own-no favoritism here). You may discuss or advertise your regiments in posts in the 1776 thread.

When 1776 is released, and has it's own board, I promise I will unlock your threads and move them to the new 1776 board. I may be forgetful so at that time please PM me to unlock your thread here (1755 board) and move it to the 1776 board.

Let's respect Gabrilduro's wishes. I find them to be completely reasonable and valid.

That is all.

Auldman

This will be the official list. Nelson is Gab's supporter rep for MP for 1755.  :smile:
Let me know if I should sticky this Nelson or Gab.

Auldman said:
Gab & Everyone,
There is a list now in the first page of the stickied topic for 1776 of your regiments thus far. It's in Gab's initial post.
Here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,179058.0.html
Please PM me in the future if you want your regiment listed and I will do so. Do not PM Gab about this.
Auldman
Thx Auldie!
That is what I meant!
Gab :wink:

shadowarcher said:
GABRILDURO said:
shadowarcher said:
Oh so apparently mine wasn't good enough, fine i'll take it down.
Yes it was, but I already told you about all this MP issue before, remember?
And I think I clearly explained myself lately here, as well:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,181465.msg4351066.html#msg4351066
No offence.
I think I always credited you and your work very, very nicely, actually.
But it is also understandable that I reward the loyalty, friendship and "eternal" support that ppl like Admiral Nelson always had for me, my Team and my mod.
Finally, as I told you some time ago, I was not ready for a MP topic yet, but you made it anyways and I let you keep it, remember?
And now that things are closer, I think is right I have it even sticky.
Gab
Fair enough,its just i was a bit offended when you went and had another regiment list made when mine already existed and was ready to be used.
I am sure we got all clearified now, right?
May you pls delete all those posting, now?
Thx
Gab

AdmiralNelson6262 said:
Gab, can i post my plans of the multiplayer for your and fans feedback? e.g faction details and balancing issues?  EDIT: have added official 1755 regiment list
Ok, go ahead ranger...but pls guys let s keep the Mp as simplest as can be, if possible....
I was planning to just "copy" most of the troops of the SP to the MP.
Remember that my problem is always ....time!! :???:
Oh, the MP Factions list is larger than SP. Remember at the start some factions get deleted in SP?
I made them months ago EXPECIALLY for MP, see?
Anyways, I will start Sunday some troops adjustments, Vicnaire pls tell me your opinions/suggestions (and could be you will even help in some MP modding issues :wink:) and you Admy, you will keep track of all the MP progesses and inform our Supporters on this Topic. And keep updated 1755 Regiments list, of course.
Okee dokee, guys ?? :grin:
THX for always supporting 1755 and actively helping, the 2 of you!!
Gab
AdmiralNelson6262 said:
I have a few idears for classes for the factions. please comment with your views:
Britain classes:
Line infantry:has good ironflesh due to good disciplin, slow speed as they carry lots if equipment and have a restrictive difficult to move-in uniform, and has average power strike. uses muskets with no bayonets as default, but can have one with bayonet for more money. also can use the weakest swords.
Light infantry: has low ironflesh as they are spread out in battle, has very good speed as they work independently and has low power strike. uses muskets with no bayonets, but are more accurate. they are weak in melee so have a limited range of weak melee weapons.
officer: same stats as line infantry, but uses a pistol, not a musket and have very good swords to use.

France classes: same as briitsh due to similer fighting styles, but they use french uniforms and muskets

Indians: all classes are very fast in movement due to not much weight to caryy around and because they know the terrain. they have low ironflesh because they have not protective clothing but have hight powerstike as they use fear to make enemies more vulnerable. classes include:
indian brave: a light scout very fast at running but only uses a light tomahawk and a few ligth thowing weapons,
india warrior: melee bases class which uses powerfull weapons such as spears, sheilds and clubs.
indian scout: range class which uses muskets and bows. they are very weak in melee, but can out run charging enemies.

pirates classes:
buccanear: light class using weak pistols and weak swords but as a very fast speed.
pirate: melee based class with slow speed, but good ironflesh and power strike. uses good swords and weak pistols
captain: versitile class using average swords and good pistols. will be average in all stats.

british frontier:
line infantry: same as normal british infanty
militia: same as light infantry, but has civilian clothing.
trapper: a sniper class, which is slow due to carrying a heavy rifled musket and low ironflesh and power strike for balancing reasons. will use rifles and very weak melee weapons. will have clothing like daniel boone

french frontier: same as british frontier, but with french clothing and weapons.

thanks for reading this(it took me ages to type out ) any views or suggestions?

Some of the stuff someone suggested was pretty much about damage and speed of some weapons, but i see no problem with them if there is maybe a set class limit? i know in native there can only be so many archers on a team, but im not sure how hard the class limit would be to set. they said the bayonet damage needed to be increased but i tested that out a little bit and it looked like if i was moving forward the damage increased opposed to when i was standing still.

most of the other stuff mentioned is just taking out the 10 shot weaponry, adding single pistols(if there isnt an issue), adding some more uniforms, and one random remark of "can you get the french imperial flag put in as a banner"(which i actually have a friend that may be able to help out with that) DO NOT stress about the banner it is not necassary at this point but like i said before cavalry should be little-nonexistant for multiplayer due to realism purposes. may i suggest that officers have the option to have a horse?(for most officers were in the back of the battle on horseback watching the battle)

hope i helped, and ill try to get more for you gab a little later, gotta ask around :shock:

Vicnaire

Ok, PMd to you about some of that.
:wink:
Gab
PS wait until all your friends feedbacked with you about all this, and then just post a clear list of suggestions, ok? :cool:

ADMY pls, would you be so kind to list in your FIRST post up above a LIST of already existing 1755 O.F. regiments?
I think most of ppl didn t even notice the many that are already there (France and GB mainly, Spain has very few)
In this way we will see who will candidate to get the 1st recruiter for "existing" regiments (and I will not have to work on new uniforms!!! :twisted:)
Actually, let s limit this first MP stage of recruiting, ONLY to 1755 Old Frontier EXISTING regiments and uniforms.....or it will never get it done :roll:
Vicnaire said he will use the France de la Marine uniforms and items, so that is fine :wink:
Thx
Gab

GABRILDURO said:
ADMY pls, would you be so kind to list in your FIRST post up above a LIST of already existing 1755 O.F. regiments?
I think most of ppl didn t even notice the many that are already there (France and GB mainly, Spain has very few)
In this way we will see who will candidate to get the 1st recruiter for "existing" regiments (and I will not have to work on new uniforms!!! :twisted:)
Actually, let s limit this first MP stage of recruiting, ONLY to 1755 Old Frontier EXISTING regiments and uniforms.....or it will never get it done :roll:
Vicnaire said he will use the France de la Marine uniforms and items, so that is fine :wink:
Thx
Gab

http://www.miniatures.de/french-infantry-1756-1763.html

I dont know if this link will help but it has a whole lost of regiments in the 7 years war and what battles they were in, of course some regiments were only in Europe while others were only in the new world, hope it helps

Vicnaire

(my bad thought u wanted a list of regiments that in the war xD)

Vicnaire said:
GABRILDURO said:
Thx
Gab

http://www.miniatures.de/french-infantry-1756-1763.html
I dont know if this link will help but it has a whole lost of regiments in the 7 years war and what battles they were in, of course some regiments were only in Europe while others were only in the new world, hope it helps
Vicnaire
(my bad thought u wanted a list of regiments that in the war xD)
No, thx-
I meant rhe Regim. already in game.
Auldman, Bearskull and Alan made historical researches for 1755 O F and we have
the 40th, 55th, 60th etc (GB), for example.
We will have pp, that will recruit for THOSE already in the game, see?
Like French Roussillon, Compagnie de Portneuf, etc about France......they are ALL in the game already
I just wanted a list and a pic of those Regim. in my game (I' d do it myself if I had time and didn t have this troops/items quest for MP)
Gab

one of my guys was wondering if as the French if officers could wear the French Officer Frontier Uniform haha, im sure itll be a no but i know most people love the look of that coat

AdmiralNelson6262 said:
i will get the list sorted when i manage to get on the game( having to deal with work experience)
Hah....starting to work, my friend?? :wink:
Welcome in the "working to live" family, mate!!
Hey, next step: Marriage and children (mmmh at least 3, I d say....show the world what a british can do!!! :mrgreen: )
Ok ok....when you can-
Would be nice to have a list and a corrisponding ingame pic
for example:
-British Rogers rangers regim.--1755 ingame pic--short history of Regim. --MP link to Boss of that Regim.
-British 40th regim.--1755 ingame pic--short history of Regim. --MP link to Boss of that Regim.
----etc etc
with ONLY the Regiments that we have in the game.....and ppl will have to ONLY choose from those at the beginning of MP (except for Vicnaire, since his uniform is pretty much the same and he is going to help as well on MP)
Ciao Ranger (hey YOU should be the BOSS of Rogers rangers!!!!!!!!!!!)
Gabby
PS get in touch with Alan....he has all best Pics of 1755 troops ready and perfect :cool:

IMPORTANT

TO ALL PPL INVOLVED BOTH IN SP BUT EXPECIALLY IN MP
:​

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,182287.msg4371303.html#msg4371303​

I need time to see what all that involves, really....cuz that might be very problematic with both SP and MP.
I trust Caba'drin s judgment as very important and hope things will get clear in few more days.
Until then I will suspend any further change/fixing, on the SP/MP of 1755 mod.

Gabby

Back
Top Bottom