MP MULTIPLAYER: penalty for leaving game; matchmaking

Users who are viewing this thread

tulduru

Recruit
any kind of penalty for leaving a multiplayer game would be nice!

also some kind of matchmaking. maybe depending on played or won games!

thank you!
awesome game!

NO to what?
because of?
Because there's no incentive right now to not leave. If I'm put against a stack and I get my a** handed to me and I don't enjoy it, why should I stay and endure it? Right now matchmaking is random, so there's really no reason to punish players for leaving, once ranked matchmaking gets implemented though - that's another story.

I agree, leaving players are making the game unplayable with less than 4 premades. The CS:GO penalty works fine i think, i would welcome a copy from that as soon as you can rejoin servers u were kicked out because of a timeout. I dont want temp bans for living in germany with its bad internet :wink:
The skill based matchmaking is already announced afaik, but we dont know when TW will implement it. As a multiplayer only player i hope fast^^

First step is to advance matchmaking. If that works, one might think about further steps. I dont want to spend ages in chanceless and outnumbered noobteams just to avoid some penality. Right now Skirmish is barely playabel if you dont bring your own teammates.

But there is a problem which is crashes. It happens often enough in bannerlord and you cant ban somebody because their game crashed

Back
Top Bottom