Multiplayer newbie question

Users who are viewing this thread

Madeloc

Regular
Hello I've browsed a bit the forum before posting and did not find my answer, so here I am.

So, I've been playing BL for a while, but it's my first attempt to play multiplayer, and the game doesn't seem to be able to connect to the server.

- I launched MP
- I installed the BattleEye or EyeBattle (the anti-cheat feature)
- I checked my firewall settings for Bannerlord to be autorized, did not see the anti-cheat feature in programs listed.
- I constantly get "cannot connect" to server

Is there a manipulation that I would have forgotten so as to get connected?

Thanks for help.

Edit : using the beta 1.6.4. could this be because MP only support latest regular version of the game?

Hello I've browsed a bit the forum before posting and did not find my answer, so here I am.

So, I've been playing BL for a while, but it's my first attempt to play multiplayer, and the game doesn't seem to be able to connect to the server.

- I launched MP
- I installed the BattleEye or EyeBattle (the anti-cheat feature)
- I checked my firewall settings for Bannerlord to be autorized, did not see the anti-cheat feature in programs listed.
- I constantly get "cannot connect" to server

Is there a manipulation that I would have forgotten so as to get connected?

Thanks for help.

Edit : using the beta 1.6.4. could this be because MP only support latest regular version of the game?
There are no beta servers, only main branch is playable. Nobody knows why they bother adding updates to the MP beta branch, as I wouldn't call the MP branch stable in the slightest.

Back
Top Bottom