Multiplayer needs to be addressed

Users who are viewing this thread

Adderall

Recruit
This is in TDM and right at the beginning, naturally people go over to the other faction when they see the player numbers but surely there is something wrong with balance when 10 out of 11 players instantly join the other faction. Can MP get addressed or is this not considered an issue at all?

aWTd3ff.jpg

Doesn't have anything to do with faction balancing. In a tryhard scenario, Khuzait would win in this mode because of the glaive cavarly and superior light cav. Based on the classes the guys picked for the first spawn, I guess they just like messing around with 2-handers more than shooting and glaiving.

I think the MP team couldn't care less about balancing for TDM. That mode is a joke.

Doesn't have anything to do with faction balancing. In a tryhard scenario, Khuzait would win in this mode because of the glaive cavarly and superior light cav. Based on the classes the guys picked for the first spawn, I guess they just like messing around with 2-handers more than shooting and glaiving.

I think the MP team couldn't care less about balancing for TDM. That mode is a joke.
Then maybe they should remove TDM from the MP side of the game. Problem solved.

The reason people are playing infantry is because it's the beginning of the TDM game and they can't afford anything else in sturgia. The idea that people don't want to play glaive cav and archers in TDM is hilarious because they are a million times more useful in TDM than in say skirmisher.

I think the issue here is balancing. If we compare the classes of khuzait with empire, menav cav is cheaper than the glaive class of khuzait. I wish the reason 10/11 of players picked Sturgia here was because they love playing infantry but that is definitely not the case.

To further my point, people aren't playing Vlandia here because they like playing as infantry:

QCj0hp4.png

I mean, I would love a seperate TDM-Server with ONLY Inf. Just saying. This one little Server would make people like me very very very happy. Just a little Server for it, no big deal. (It will probably be more frequenced then the normal one tho)

There is supposed to be an autobalancer that prevents that kind of stacking but somehow they keep managing to flick it off every patch.

I give up reminding them in the discord.

As for your post, no, Pace is 100% right, people play TDM to pick up a big fooking axe and swing it. It makes for good 1vx practise as a Skirmish player, especially because there is no team damage to save your ass. Always feels good coming out of a 1v4 as a winner regardless of how **** the enemy is :razz:

Back
Top Bottom