Multiplayer mods can't be made until 2024 unless we find an alternative

Users who are viewing this thread

over a year ago, damn. And ye, nothing changed for us.
RANKED MATCHMAKING WILL FIX THE MP GAME REEEEEE TALEWORLDS IS SO GOOOD JUST BE PAETCZIIAAANT!!!!

This update was the final nail in the MP modding coffin for me. Who cares about a ranking system for a dead game. Let's see how many years more it will take for TW to realize their vision doesn't work. Oh, and btw, the latest patch broke floralayers on custom scenes. TW apparently didn't consider it worthwhile to warn us ahead of the change :iamamoron:

I'm finally done.
Now I shall rest and enjoy the sun, @Terco_Viejo thank you for the memes, it was fun.
Tending to the ground,and hopefully watching the sunflowers spread and grow. Nonetheless hoping that custom servers will make the return worthwhile, but till then - cheerio!

RANKED MATCHMAKING WILL FIX THE MP GAME REEEEEE TALEWORLDS IS SO GOOOD JUST BE PAETCZIIAAANT!!!!

This update was the final nail in the MP modding coffin for me. Who cares about a ranking system for a dead game. Let's see how many years more it will take for TW to realize their vision doesn't work. Oh, and btw, the latest patch broke floralayers on custom scenes. TW apparently didn't consider it worthwhile to warn us ahead of the change :iamamoron:

I'm finally done.
Now I shall rest and enjoy the sun, @Terco_Viejo thank you for the memes, it was fun.
Tending to the ground,and hopefully watching the sunflowers spread and grow. Nonetheless hoping that custom servers will make the return worthwhile, but till then - cheerio!

Give yourself some time with the game and everything related to it to get some perspective. If it's any consolation to know that there are many people who have dropped the ball... you're not the only one. Yesterday's interest is by no means today's and tomorrow's interest all depends on how well Taleworlds does... and well... you know ??.

Custom servers will be our Gandalf emerging from east at dawn on the hill on the fifth day... so then will no more blurred vision™.

giphy.gif

See you then my friend.

Updated, including the timeframe reasoning.
You should instead cross out the old expectation dates, rather than replacing them with the new expectations so that people who see this for the first time get the full story. Keep this in mind for the next time in 2024.

You should instead cross out the old expectation dates, rather than replacing them with the new expectations so that people who see this for the first time get the full story. Keep this in mind for the next time in 2024.
Good idea, updated to add my original estimate.

Back
Top Bottom