Multiplayer mods can't be made until 2024 unless we find an alternative

Users who are viewing this thread

You mean the hell that is Taleworlds and multiplayer
while i dont play a huge amount of multiplayer i do feel this disccsuon has moved away from being civil and more to blind hate

like i get the viewpoints about not having custome servers or being able to make mulitplauer mods but getting angry and demanding Callum give answers he may not know is the wrong way to do it

Like i agree they could be more open at times but remmeber its not only a multiplayer game (yes i know they have focused more on SP) but things take time to work on and a longer wait for something better is better than a short wait for a pile of **** that would get complained about

Like i agree they could be more open at times but remmeber its not only a multiplayer game (yes i know they have focused more on SP) but things take time to work on and a longer wait for something better is better than a short wait for a pile of **** that would get complained about

Since the ALPHA people have been BEGGING taleworlds to change certain stuff and their opinion was thrown off the table

what the class sytem which apart form limiting how you play allows better balacne instead of naked dudes with longswords? which how do you balance that?

Please don't derail the thread. (although it still kinda is derailed from custom servers to wanting a roadmap which would hopefully contain info about them)

what the class sytem which apart form limiting how you play allows better balacne instead of naked dudes with longswords? which how do you balance that?

The entire combat system itself that was tested by the community and in detail explained how it could be changed and it was thrown off the table

Honestly why do they employ a community manager if they aren't going to use him? Seems wiser to just fire him at that point. lol

We do try to share information like this in our "Plans for..." posts. Here is the previous multiplayer one

The last one of those was two months ago, champ. You know that other companies (the ones with games people like) tend to do those weekly?

unknown.png

And we back with community lobby server, 0.8 works fine, custom maps work aswell, everyone can host, everyone can join
Was about 2h effort

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom