Multiplayer mode is dead now. Let's pray for it. Goodbye my friend

Users who are viewing this thread

Just popping in to say hi to Younes and Krex. Also to laugh about the fact that I was muted in-game (with no admin message or statement telling me so or for how long).

May be to do with the fact I was calling out some Turkish players for being mentally lacking. Carry on with your progressive argument.

You're unbelievable. The things you call "Tantrums" contain absolutely correct points, but because it involves criticism, you call it a tantrum.
Speak in code if you're being held hostage
"Absolutely correct points"
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Come on Younes. I agree with the majority of your actual critcisms. But keep them genuine and civil. Don't descend to the level of Roy where you start accusing TW of robbing you.

Tantrums are never justified. It's a $40 game. Get over yourselves.

Act like adults. It's not a hard request.
People paid for a product and expect it to work, and to have the quality that comes along with the price tag.
If you order a 30 euro steak and you get burnt toast, you should be upset. Especially if you're starving and you really wanted that steak.

No game comes close to Mount & Blade with its combat. Bannerlord is the best we got (exept Warband), and its riddled with mistakes that we as consumers are 100% allowed to point out, especially when we've been pointing them out for years and it just falls on deaf ears. Alot of what we're saying isnt opinion pieces, its simple facts that over and over again gets ignored and in many cases the exact oposite gets done.

"Absolutely correct points"
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Come on Younes. I agree with the majority of your actual critcisms. But keep them genuine and civil. Don't descend to the level of Roy where you start accusing TW of robbing you.
You’ve done nothing to actually dispute him. You just say “be an adult” or “make your own criticisms”.

Pretty much what Roy said. I will never say TW "robbed" me, but they surely did do anything in their way to not do the

"bring players in to help us iron out any issues and refine the game by utilizing feedback to bring it to the level that both our community and we expect."

part of the game. But of course you will somehow say this isn't false advertisement right?

It doesn't matter if it's constructive or not, taleworlds won't do anything about it. All we can do is make sure to show them how incompetent they are, in the hopes they realize they are doing it wrong.

But…but…but…stop complaining, act like an adult!!!1!1!

Burnt toast is still edible.
Or stop returning to the same damned restaurant for 2 years straight :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .

Also you might want to get that shift key seen to.

You’ve done nothing to actually dispute him. You just say “be an adult” or “make your own criticisms”. You even want people to invent their own languages to complain about the game.
I want people to not break forum rules but directly insulting the developers. Do you dispute that?

Some might call that basic human decency.

Just because you make the best steak in town doesn't mean each steak will be as good as the previous one.
So either go somewhere else or at least show TW some god damned common human decency. Calling them 'incompetent' when they are apparently the only people in the world making games in the way you like them is the most hypocritical thing I've ever seen...

"I hate TW so much!!! You're all scumbags! But pretty pretty please keep making these games for me. They are my favourites..."

Calling them 'incompetent' when they are apparently the only people in the world making games in the way you like them is the most hypocritical thing I've ever seen...
Yes they are incompetent at making video games, they had a ton of lucky with warband due to its unique concept in combination with a good combat system, and a big modding community.

It really isn't rocket science, they firstly announced the game way too early, they don't communicate with the MP community about what the community thinks about certain changes and don't have solid development iteration for the MP side at least considering playing 5 minutes you'd find a bug that should have been ironed out in the testing phase.

Calling a game studio incompetent at making video games but great at finding ideas is real and are two VERY distinct, different things.

LOL. Yet TW are aweful developers right...? They deserve to be insulted and called frauds?
No, their decisions are flawed and their patches release in terrible states, often with several months between them. You can call that whatever you want. I've not insulted the devs nor called them frauds. Im saying the effort theyve put into the game is lackluster and resembles putting in the bare minimum work to release a feature. As a few examples. At the end of the game when you get your loot, its just a picture popping up, no animations to make it pop out more. The MVPs at the end of the game just stand there in the same armor, no indication of what team theyre on, and the armor is the same one as the example in the armory. The perks often show incorrect information, it took years for them to change the Skirmish timer on the description, patch notes are incomplete etc etc.

More importantly the game has issues that destroy the flow of the gameplay, which wont simply be changed by changing a few damage values. More effort has to be put into it, and they simply dont seem to be adressing it.

You should learn the difference between feedback and trolling.

Yes they are incompetent at making video games, they had a ton of lucky with warband due to its unique concept in combination with a good combat system, and a big modding community.

It really isn't rocket science, they firstly announced the game way too early, they don't communicate with the MP community about what the community thinks about certain changes and don't have solid development iteration for the MP side at least considering playing 5 minutes you'd find a bug that should have been ironed out in the testing phase.

Calling a game studio incompetent at making video games but great at finding ideas are two VERY distinct, different things.
If only there was some kind of term of phrase for this situation. Where someone actively attacks the thing giving them what they wanted...

Like if an animal. Say a dog- maybe scratched or bit the person who was responsible for giving them food?

Unfortunately no such phrase exists... ?

Leave him be, brother. His genetic lineage prevents him from accepting critically reasoned arguments.
What the hell is this all about? Did you guys invite him?

If only there was some kind of term of phrase for this situation. Where someone actively attacks the thing giving them what they wanted...

Like if an animal. Say a dog- maybe scratched or bit the person who was responsible for giving them food?

Unfortunately no such phrase exists... ?
You can't even crop your profile picture right. Why should I listen to anything you type, let alone let you live in the same world as I do?

Back
Top Bottom