Multiplayer Mod Team Recruitment

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
grailknighthero said:
ko said:
sooo... how much have you guys done so far, you could edit the first page so it would show all the thing you are going to do, and what hasbeen done.

Well, considering that moders do not like this to be asked especially right now without a module system, do not ask this.
There is no need for the module system, nor for the usual MaB modders, who edit the text files of the game. You could of course call those hackers modders as well, but I guess that's not what this term is used for here.

I apologize for my dropping off the radar, guys; I was pretty bad sick. I'm back now, and I just sent an email to the guys that made the multiplayer mod for Oblivion. Hopefully I'll hear from them soon.

There's precious little I can do on my part; I just signed on as a playtester. Right now, I'm poking around on the Internet, trying to find capable coders. I sent an email to the guys that made the Oblivion MP mod, but I got a mailer daemon reply saying that it was an invalid address.

I don't know what 13asu is doing. I sent him a PM asking about the team roster and he never got back.

I sent a PM to Armagan asking if he would consider making the source code public, but (unsurprisingly) he didn't reply.

I suggested (I think) to 13asu that the mod team all get together on an IM and discuss this in real time, but no reply.

Arkinnian said:
I sent a PM to Armagan asking if he would consider making the source code public, but (unsurprisingly) he didn't reply.

You're ****tin' me, right? You asked for the source code of the program that is feeding his family and supporting his business and employees? Just ... quit. PHAIL.

There was no harm in the asking. Also, I remember seeing about someone else asking him for the source. Granted, it may have been bull****, but even a slim opportunity is an opportunity.

It's good that you are optimistic, and that you are prepared to stick it out in the long haul. But realistically this mod required more work and perseverance than even, mr. Management, was willing to provide. If you CAN get the guys who did the Oblivion MP work this "mod" might be able to propel off the ground.

This is a pessimistic overview but I think it's also a realistic one.

this is a wonderful idea....

oh - hang on.  I wouldn't even be interested in multiplayer.  M&B just doesn't suit multiplayer.  Only for the tournaments would there be any sense in having multiplayer....

This Multiplayer Mod is a fake. Is this normal, that person with eleven posts is making mod with multiplayer?

Kolba said:
This Multiplayer Mod is a fake. Is this normal, that person with eleven posts is making mod with multiplayer?

that was obvious, by the way good multiplayer match to the guy that believed in this "joke" so much to throw s*hit to good modders like elenmmare.  :wink:

eagle out.

I've sent a PM to Armagan. No response.

I've tried getting in touch with 13asu. No response.

I've sent an email to the Multiplayer Oblivion guy. No response.

I'm going to go see if they have a forum right now.

I don't know. He got Oblivion to connect two PC's together. All I need from him is his networking skills and a chain of miracles.

It's  a long shot, but at worst it'll fail.

Speaking of highlander, hardcode and fujiwara: Have they worked on M&B Multi themselves, or are they just overall modding deities?

If they've worked on a multiplayer mod, then maybe their notes would be useful. I could see where they hit a wall, and maybe...I don't know. Find someone who knows how to code and someone who knows how to network.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom