Multiplayer maps request

Users who are viewing this thread

woyo-sensei

Sergeant at Arms
OK, as I can see you guys created couple of clans and playing something like Shogun RPG. I really like the idea. This mean that Shogun Mod is still growing and thank you for that :smile:
But what else do we need? Well, servers, but what else? New multiplayer maps :smile:
So here is my suggestion. Give me some description, maybe some pictures, examples or something and I can make new maps before next release (what will be great, I promise :grin:).
But try to keep in mind that maps can't be to huge or to complicated. There is no problem to make VERY big map, but with Natives building. With my buildings, well, Warband can have some  stability issues :razz:
And one more very important thing. Which game type? DeathMatch, Battle, Siege or maybe forgotten Capture the Flag?
For now we have a great two maps: one for DM, TDM and Duels
mb75.jpg

mb76.jpg

mb77.jpg

and really good one for Capture the Flag, maybe for other game types in the future
mb78.jpg

mb79.jpg

mb81t.jpg

mb82.jpg

mb83.jpg

mb84.jpg

mb85r.jpg

mb86.jpg

mb87.jpg

All ready maps I will place here, so everybody can see where we can play :smile:

i wish just 3 maps:
1 Nagashino(from shogun 2 total war :razz:)
for nagashino this might help:
Nagashino.png

Battle_of_Nagashino.jpg

and 2nd is Ueda Castle
i cant find any blueprints of this castle.
but this is what i got from an japanese tour guide from internet.
http://www.jcastle.info/photos/view/844-Ueda-Castle

3rd and last is Osaka Castle(especially the Sanada Ward.)

Haha it would be cool climbing on walls to breach to their attack onto the defenders xD... It is real anyways so it would be cool that you are walking up the wall or coding to climb up the wall but it still suicidle xD the gate is more dangerous than climb i think ;p

woyo-sensei said:
OK, as I can see you guys created couple of clans and playing something like Shogun RPG. I really like the idea. This mean that Shogun Mod is still growing and thank you for that :smile:
But what else do we need? Well, servers, but what else? New multiplayer maps :smile:
So here is my suggestion. Give me some description, maybe some pictures, examples or something and I can make new maps before next release (what will be great, I promise :grin:).
But try to keep in mind that maps can't be to huge or to complicated. There is no problem to make VERY big map, but with Natives building. With my buildings, well, Warband can have some  stability issues :razz:
And one more very important thing. Which game type? DeathMatch, Battle, Siege or maybe forgotten Capture the Flag?
For now we have a great two maps: one for DM, TDM and Duels
mb75.jpg

mb76.jpg

mb77.jpg

and really good one for Capture the Flag, maybe for other game types in the future
mb78.jpg

mb79.jpg

mb81t.jpg

mb82.jpg

mb83.jpg

mb84.jpg

mb85r.jpg

mb86.jpg

mb87.jpg

All ready maps I will place here, so everybody can see where we can play :smile:
Those maps are amazing.

Same here if you need anyone to just make single Mp scenes i probly can fix some just tell me your idea's and if you need someone.

i can try and handle it :wink:

I'd like to see a naval map battle between the Nihon Maru and some heavy bunes. But this would require new models and stuff, might be too much.

I reccomend asking DBD (Deaf Blind Dave) from GK, to borrow his Japanese castle he made for Siege. His castle was made in Native though, so I'm not too sure if you have replaced or took out textures.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3JjLtscqWs

Back
Top Bottom