Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.2
Branch
Main

dkseid

Recruit
Login Failed
Couldn't receive login result from server.

When I hit dismiss, the connection failed screen is shown, which says:

Not Logged In
You can press the login button to establish connection

When I press login I receive the login failed error from the beginning of this post.

I cannot play Mount & Blade II Bannerlord Multiplayer. I have had this error above for several days I have tried reinstalled with deleting all related files.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I also see this since several weeks, whatever the day and the hour I try :

NkJG4Us.png

And I'm not the only one, two people I know, from France and from Swiss, can never, never, connect to multiplayer.
I play beta 1.5.2 and installed no mod, I'm under Win10 last update. I cheched the files by the dedicated Steam process, but always the same story: Login failed! What can we do?

I'll try to PM you my Steam profile, even if I don't really know how to do that.

I came across this post and this is how I corrected it. My problem was that the installed version did not match the current version (as I haven't played in about a month or two).

Steam seems to not auto-update the game and in some instances, it won't show any of the beta options available.

So I had to select "Opt out of all betas", close the panel, open the panel again and now in the betas tab and drop down menu it showed all the available versions, including the current one.

I'll leave this here in case it can help anyone with the same problem.

Yep, I'm facing same problem. When it occurs I have below error every 100 ms:
Code:
[21:02:11.023] Http Post Request to http://bannerlord-odd-lobby.bannerlord-services-2.net:80/Data/ProcessMessage

[21:02:11.178] Http Post Request with message failed. Retrying. (ReceiveFailure)

[21:02:12.007] ClientRestSessionTask::SetFinishedAsFailed

[21:02:12.007] ClientRestSessionTask::WaitUntilFinished done

[21:02:12.007] ClientRestSessionTask::SetFinishedAsFailed done

[21:02:12.018] [][] New MBGameClient State: Idle old state:AtLobby

[21:02:12.036] ClientRestSessionTask::WaitUntilFinished

[21:02:12.038] ClientRestSessionTask::SetFinishedAsFailed

[21:02:12.038] ClientRestSessionTask::WaitUntilFinished done

[21:02:12.038] ClientRestSessionTask::SetFinishedAsFailed done

[21:02:12.054] ClientRestSessionTask::SetFinishedAsFailed

[21:02:12.054] ClientRestSessionTask::SetFinishedAsFailed done

[21:02:12.073] ClientRestSessionTask::SetFinishedAsFailed

[21:02:12.073] ClientRestSessionTask::SetFinishedAsFailed done

[21:02:12.089] ClientRestSessionTask::SetFinishedAsFailed

[21:02:12.089] ClientRestSessionTask::SetFinishedAsFailed done

[21:02:12.103] ClientRestSessionTask::WaitUntilFinished

[21:02:12.105] ClientRestSessionTask::SetFinishedAsFailed

[21:02:12.105] ClientRestSessionTask::WaitUntilFinished done

[21:02:12.105] ClientRestSessionTask::SetFinishedAsFailed done

[21:02:12.121] ClientRestSessionTask::SetFinishedAsFailed

[21:02:12.121] ClientRestSessionTask::SetFinishedAsFailed done

[21:02:12.137] ClientRestSessionTask::SetFinishedAsFailed

[21:02:12.137] ClientRestSessionTask::SetFinishedAsFailed done

Howgh!

Ah... Surprising! Thanks for the answer, but it leads me to ask three questions:
1 - How could we know that there are no servers open for beta 1.5.2, and so that the multiplayer is not accessible to people testing the beta 1.5.2? We are all loosing time trying to launch a functionality that is not accessible.
2 - Could it be possibe to have a dedicated error message instead of this frustating and meaningless "Login failed"?
3 - In that case, why to talk upon the bug fixes related to multiplayer into the beta patch notes if the multiplayer game is not accessible in the beta branch?

I will forward the second point you made to the team. It is a good idea.

Beta branch is used for SP feature mostly. Dividing the player base to two different branches is not a good idea unless we really want something to be tested. We opened servers for beta branches before which we announced before hand. Generally, we don't open servers for the beta unfortunately.

OK. I just think that the fact that multiplayer is not usable in the beta branch should be clearly stated, you cannot imagine the number of people trying to use it and not understanding why it does not works.

Thanks for the answers anyway. :xf-smile:

Back
Top Bottom