Multiplayer is unplayable for player who is from Asia

Users who are viewing this thread

[PBS] Chenk

Recruit
Currently players from Asia who wants to play in EU server not able to play in party or in solo because they constantly disconnected from the lobby in every one min. If we are able to find match before 1 min then we will able to join the match or we will disconnect from the lobby which is really frustrating. So pls try to fix the issue before it's too late.

With all due respect friend, nobody want to play with 300ms latency players, I dont want to sound like a penis, Im sure you know what I mean, its not you but your latencies. Eventhough I understand that the game isnt using player to player synch, high latency GOTTA have an effect somewhere. Maybe the server/code cant handle the big differences and personally I suspect the many high latency players to have a part in the crashes. Its a complete pocket theory, no base whatsoever.

With all due respect friend, nobody want to play with 300ms latency players, I dont want to sound like a penis, Im sure you know what I mean, its not you but your latencies. Eventhough I understand that the game isnt using player to player synch, high latency GOTTA have an effect somewhere. Maybe the server/code cant handle the big differences and personally I suspect the many high latency players to have a part in the crashes. Its a complete pocket theory, no base whatsoever.
my ping is like around 150-160 not 300 :grin:

Back
Top Bottom