Multiplayer inaccessible on XBOX

Users who are viewing this thread

Since the most recent update, Multiplayer has been inaccessible for people on xbox. Is there any announcement or info regarding when it will be at least functional?

Ya just replying to show that I and tons of other people still can't access multiplayer and no info has been given about what's causing the issue or when it will be resolved.

This is the eb and flow of the game, patch then crash, hotfix then new crash, game works... organize an event because it's actually working one day... Crash crash double crash. I wish my reply was mostly a troll, sadly it's not. This is basically the game after every patch.

The problem should be fixed.
Xbox is still unable to connect;
also coding is genuinely hard, godspeed and good luck :smile:

Edit: "No connection could be established to the lobby server. Check your internet connection and try again."
2nd Edit: My xbox friend has multiplayer access from North America and invited me through xbox, I can get to the 'login' screen of the multiplayer menu but it keeps saying "login failed". He has mentioned his multiplayer history has been completely reset, unlocks, badges etc. also there are no siege servers only TDM is listed and he can't access sieges from the matchmaker thing

Last edited:
My genius friend had the idea of changing my location, so I changed my xbox console location to United States through the settings menu and I have multiplayer access, the entire United Kingdom is blocked from online and will not connect. We have posted the workaround in LFG but everyone's online profile has been wiped, hard wiped. No unlocks, no currency, no history. I hope it's fixed because we worked incredibly hard for our captain kills badges finding 12 people through LFG (matchmaking doesn't work for captain mode) and then organising two separate groups, reorganising after every game... It was an ordeal and absolutely brutal.
Edit: I can now connect to the servers but everyone's progress is still wiped, gone :'( RIP captain kills badge

Last edited:
Far as I'm aware Xbox servers are up and running on no seige servers though
They're down again, and fresh.
Speculation: I think to restore everyone's progress hopefully and (*I wish* add captain mode to the server browser) none of us had anything we earned and everyone was playing with a fish banner, indicating everyone was affected; here's a quote from the party chat:
"They done took my gold, they done took my captain kills, they done took my..." lol
The servers are back and we have our stuff :grin: Captain isn't in the server browser yet so you have to wait for a spot in the LFGs, wait for someone to drop after a match or get your own 12 people from LFG and in-game chat. Good news though :grin: Working now

Last edited:
They're down again, and fresh.
Speculation: I think to restore everyone's progress hopefully and (*I wish* add captain mode to the server browser) none of us had anything we earned and everyone was playing with a fish banner, indicating everyone was affected; here's a quote from the party chat:
"They done took my gold, they done took my captain kills, they done took my..." lol
Hi, we've restored player progression and started servers back up. Can you please check your gold, badges and general progression?

Hey there! I'm sorry to hear that you've been having issues with multiplayer on Xbox since the recent update. I don't have any specific information about when it will be fixed, but you may want to check out Multitechverse. They're a great resource for technology news and updates, and they might have some helpful information or tips for you. Good luck!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom