Multiplayer Images

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raz said:
Could you send me your multiplayer version over then? :lol:

no, sorry, I can't do that :smile: It's a secret project and I'm not even supposed to be talking about it. :grin:

This is obviously a fake. I know, 'cause I've totally played the multiplayer add-on, and it looks nothing like that!

Occupationally,
Winter

for true, this is the real interface.
newscreen1ta0.jpg

bryce777 said:
God damn it.  Well, you caught me.  I've been working on it for two years now with code helps from armagan. It is still in beta, though. It is pretty laggy except for LANs and I am not sure how to fix it.  Hopefully I will come up with something and have it in time to release at the end of April like planned, though.

When I find out who leaked it, there will be hell to pay, let me tell you.
That really isn't funny.

Cymro said:
This is really going to cause a lot of noob posts demanding multiplayer now :razz:

hmm, sadly you're right. But too bad for them, MPbeta is only for guys with the rank of Sergeant at arms and higher..

Outcome69 said:
Some idiot emailed me these things saying there is someone working on a multiplayer addon for M&B.  I don't believe its real.  Is it????!!!  If it is thats awesome news.

ummm... time ta name the idiot, and lock this thread of trollish silliness, afore ya get clubbed down as a gossip mongerer. though, in all fairness, you could indeed be that rumour mongerer you so affectionately describe. its easy to say "some guy i know emailed me..."

and i know must be a trusted source, seeing how you recently registered March 29, 2007 and already are deep into a really deep subject...

if it is not already in the forum rules, someone should add "Any claims of multiplayer M&B not originating from Taleworlds staff is cause for immediate and permenant IP banning, for taking up useless bandwidth and cluttering up the forum. Second offense will provoke a visit from a party of constipated Dark Knights or attention starved Black Khergits, who will have their way with you as they see fit."

bah. multiplayer indeed. maw

Hmmmmm, the first pics look like photoshoped images, but what winter, etc.. said might be true. A lot of people will start demanding for it. Would have been better to keep quiet about it.

I'm already deep into a really deep subject because actually I just reregistered... used to post here a lot last year but for some reason my old login isn't working nor can I find my old login posts.  I thought I had registered before as Outcomer, but I can't find any of my old posts.  I just recently bought the game (played the demo a lot last year) and decided to come back and start frequenting the forums again.

maw said:
is cause for immediate and permenant IP banning, for taking up useless bandwidth and cluttering up the forum.
It'd be a lot quicker just to delete off topic :roll:

yep, back on topic. so what's new about the multiplayer? Is it true what in multiplayer can play even... ummm... chineses?

JetJedi said:
yep, back on topic. so what's new about the multiplayer? Is it true what in multiplayer can play even... ummm... chineses?

Yes, will there be like a list of servers to choose from, or do you just create your own server?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom