Multiplayer Duelwielding Zombie Mod With Extra Blood Needs Help!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah thats right a while back I3asu was trying to make a multiplayer mod and you guys kept laffing at him  and say its not possible http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,48296.0.html
well now who is right and has the last laff??

Now becuz I am new here and you want to say that I dont know what im talking about or the mod isnt real becuz its like my first post i think you need to look at the screenies first.

THIS MODD NEEDS CODDERS AND TESTORS TO HELP!

We got it to support multiplayer but all the other functions we need healp!!!!!!!!!!

Basically you load up the game and you connect to a local area network or LAN. Its a private run server with 30 people or so but we need more testers to test the stability!!
pic1-11.jpg

This is a screenshots of my best friends connect and playing and we are hunting down some pirates and when you hit them and damage them simulated body parts hit the ground with extra blood and then if you are a zombie you can eat their corpses and regain health.

pic2-9.jpg

pic3-5.jpg

pic4-4.jpg

You can see that the ping is displayed and if the player gets into the red it automaticaly boots them from the server so it doesnt lag spike the zone.

My friend had to use the name Legolas2 becuz the first one was taken.

We did all the C++ stuff but we are just mod team managers with experience but with no experience in modding so we need codders and testors and some new equipment TO PUST THE GUSTO INTO THE MOD AND GET IT OUT !!!

Sorry guyz i have to put the mod on hold becuz i was supposed to do my homework over chrismas break but i got nothing done so my parents grounded me from the computer

LOL NICE ealabor!  I just finished multiple formations and we should throw that in as well!  Each person could command their own formation!(joking, it isnt done yet)  IS IT ONLY LIKE QUICK BATTLES AND THE ARENA OR IS IT ALSO THE MAIN GAME?  WHERE IS THA DOWNLOAD?

This is funny! I was also going to point out the persistent ping, but someone else did. I love the intentional n00b-speak ... well, I hope it was intentional :wink:

Back
Top Bottom