In Progress Multiplayer Crashes on launch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Sigvardo

Recruit
Crashes after a few load screens, it gets to the screen where you can change the brightness of the checkered boxes to alter the tone of color. I then get a crash report that says "C:\Windows\System32\LavasoftTcpService64.dll". Is blocked? not sure whats blocking it because ive tried with and without my firewall and antivirus on. Stumped. Singleplayer works fine.

Crashes after a few load screens, it gets to the screen where you can change the brightness of the checkered boxes to alter the tone of color. I then get a crash report that says "C:\Windows\System32\LavasoftTcpService64.dll". Is blocked? not sure whats blocking it because ive tried with and without my firewall and antivirus on. Stumped. Singleplayer works fine.
Delete all files including the folder:

1. :\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BattlEye
2: :\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\BattlEye
3. Run Command Prompt (run as administrator)
4. sc delete BEService <---------- WRITE THAT IN THE COMMAND PROMPT, it should say that the process was successful or something along those lines
5. Preferably restart your computer. Then open Steam and Verify file integrity. Steam will say you have 6 files missing and then redownload them. That is when you will have a clean start.

Tell me if this helps. Good luck!

Thank you for trying this did nothing the file i mentioned is still being blocked and getting failed log in. Very sad at this point.

Ive put that file and bannerlords and all exceptions list for my anti virus and tried it with it turned off. Ive reinstalled 3 times and made sure everything i have on their checklist is done. Im stumped and very defeated by this. i have over 7000 hours in MB1.

You need to NOT install BattleEye after you did my process. BattleEye blocks random files for me too. Do my process again and when you select Multiplayer you will see BattleEye asking to be installed. Click CANCEL and you can play MP

im also on windows 8 installing windows 10 rn then ill try one more time before dinner thank you so much

Have you used the crash uploader after the crash? It is important for us to get the critical files from you to pinpoint the reason for the crash.
Please keep in mind that we can't offer support on modification related issues. If you have any modifications installed please try again after removing the modifications.
Forwarded this issue to the developers nevertheless.
Thanks for your patience and sorry for any inconvenience.

Sorry this was solved, forgot to update. I had windows 8 and it just wouldnt work updated to windows 10 and it works now. Thank you though!

Back
Top Bottom