Multiplayer Community Is Dead

Users who are viewing this thread

Ruan

Knight
Title says it all. I don't know why is it dead at all. Did all players leave the game for warband or napoleonic wars? I remember the days in westres siege server were so populated we could hardly enter it.

If anyone has large scale of friends that have this game, I suggest we should create a steam group and revive the multiplayer.

Ruan said:
I remember the days in westres siege server were so populated we could hardly enter it.

Yes, back when i started playing WFAS 2 years ago this server was full all the time so i had to keep refreshing servers page just to see if there is  a slot available or not. Now these days the server barely have 20 players in it...

Well I got into the game in 2014... After 3k hours spent in it I decided to slowly leave it for Mercenaries mod (warband) simply because It's more populated. The game is still played , not as much in public as in tournaments. There are still leagues starting and finishing from time to time. But mostly the best players amd the ones who used to host events are leaving simply cuz the game has no newbies that can become good players and populate the servers. Nowadays you can just find few "real" players on public servers (included me sometimes) amd ONLY cringy ego kids insulting in polish or trash UA teamkillers

Brazil El Tristan said:
Well I got into the game in 2014... After 3k hours spent in it I decided to slowly leave it for Mercenaries mod (warband) simply because It's more populated. The game is still played , not as much in public as in tournaments. There are still leagues starting and finishing from time to time. But mostly the best players amd the ones who used to host events are leaving simply cuz the game has no newbies that can become good players and populate the servers. Nowadays you can just find few "real" players on public servers (included me sometimes) amd ONLY cringy ego kids insulting in polish or trash UA teamkillers

No newbies is just not true! It give not many but zero is just a lie. The big problem from wfas was always the game himself with the bugs and not working things and the toxic MP Community.
Talewords and the other Devs from Wfas just never care really for this game.
The Community get from year to year more to egoism, hate, and arrogance...whatever on the EoA Servers are play enough people If we are there too with some men.
But is true that the servers are not more so full like ago some years but If everyone just go away then it will not change ^^ so or so in trust all people just wait for Bannerlord.

Back
Top Bottom