MP Multiplayer character customize

Users who are viewing this thread

add the ability to can customize the character like warband in MP.
I mean i am good as archer but to play as archer i must play as inf and IF i take kills and make money then i can "buy" my class..and if i die as archer i go back as inf ..This is not good. Others players they are good as cav or archer why they must to play as inf and if the take kills they can buy this classes ..make it like warband the cutomize on MP..everyone can buy or customize the character..I like to play as archer without helmet and boots without swords only bow and arrows !! DO that again like in warband.. We need this!!

I'm struggling to find logical reasons from the company and the minority of the playerbase supporting Bannerlord's Class system; but sadly TW refuse to change it and have said so on multiple occasions. All I can really say is sorry and welcome to the club.

i dont know why they doing that. They will lose old players for sure. I mean i cant play as inf WHY i must play as inf to make money to buy my archer class and if i die i will lose my class and i will go back as inf !! Just why?? This like csgo, like arms race when u take a kill u become "better"...

nice reason tw..
So i must practice my self to be great as inf to buy my archer class!!! But if i be great as inf why i must buy my archer class?? So they must remove all classes expet inf ..Because everyone when become great as inf they will stay as inf !!!

Back
Top Bottom