MP Multiplayer Campaign

Users who are viewing this thread

Flesson19

Not a Cookie
Knight
Is there any plans to make it so we can connect with friends directly and play a co op game together. I know many games have done this and it's been done for a decade or more and wondering it Bannerlord can do the same. I would love to connect with my friend in England and co op a game on my stream. Just curious if it on TW's radar at all

No, its not on their radar at the moment and at any time soon. There is one mode that tries to do Co-op. However, it needs more time to be playable.

thank you
e222143 is completely correct but perhaps a little undersold it.

The co-op mod is run by a pretty large development team; they have a discord channel you can view for updates. They already have the very basics sorted and have a couple of cool videos. Looks very promising!

Also double win - as TW can continue to focus on the main game and let these guys tackle co-op.

e222143 is completely correct but perhaps a little undersold it.

The co-op mod is run by a pretty large development team; they have a discord channel you can view for updates. They already have the very basics sorted and have a couple of cool videos. Looks very promising!

Also double win - as TW can continue to focus on the main game and let these guys tackle co-op.
awesome, thank you

Back
Top Bottom