Multiplayer Campaign Questions here:

Users who are viewing this thread

@eafa

but I have a few little questions... how exactly will this campaign work? it would be my first campaign.
and when will it be (date, time, etc...)
and what do I need except from brytenwalda?

1. You will get campaign rules soon.
2. Next month.
3. I dont understand that you mean

emperor123 said:
I have a question. When you want to start this multiplayer ? How it will work ? one server for 40 players ? or how ? no one can start a server but you will start one for everyone ?

In campaign? We host each game accord need of that battle.
If you ask for host you, if I remember this tomorrow, I will add a guide.

- So when will campaign start? "Next month" is present.

- How the campaign will work? It will be something like strategus?

Bloomy said:
- So when will campaign start? "Next month" is present.

- How the campaign will work? It will be something like strategus?

1. We will let inscriptions until 26 of july.
We release pacth 1.396 with gamemode soon, and will add new menus to web (+ interactive map) before july end.

We want begin campaign enter 1 and 3 of August.

2. I want publish rules this week, rules should reply to this question.

I have a little problem with this site roll20...
after I registered myself at the site of the link that you gave me there come an error message that there is a not answering script (?) and then there always stand Loading... there dont appear a map or something else.
Is this normally?

You try load campaign page in a page only (no open other in same window), interactive map need resources.

You try use crhome or Firefox. I use Mozilla and it work fine.

If you dont get, send pm me, and We will try fix.

aahhh now it works.
I downloaded the Windows Internet explorer and chrome and now everything is ok  :grin:

I'm quite confused by this all...I play single player Brytenwalda, and don't understand the multiplayer option. From what I see, it's turn-based on a map. Is there an in-game battle element too? Sorry for the idiotic question.

eragoen said:
I'm quite confused by this all...I play single player Brytenwalda, and don't understand the multiplayer option. From what I see, it's turn-based on a map. Is there an in-game battle element too? Sorry for the idiotic question.

Global Campaign is play in Interactive map (webbased), where players move their tokens, give their orders, talk by chat, do diplomacy etc... Battles are play in mod Brytenwalda for Warband, in Warlords mode battle.

with firefow did not work, with chrome i am having some problems... not sure what is going on. Presently it shows me in, but i cant type anything in the chat

and now I was shortly in, but it says now:

Your connection to the server has been interrupted :sad:

I am on a Linux system (installed little ago) can this be a problem?

Beron said:
with firefow did not work, with chrome i am having some problems... not sure what is going on. Presently it shows me in, but i cant type anything in the chat

and now I was shortly in, but it says now:

Your connection to the server has been interrupted :sad:

I am on a Linux system (installed little ago) can this be a problem?

I think that it isnt problem of your system or browser. Server have some problems lastly. They should is fix soon. However, if you retry enter, it let

Nick: Valkas
. Faction 1 favorite: Angelia-Anglo
. Faction 2 preferred: Saxons
. Position 1 to be occupied (king, lord, mercenary / elite troop): Elite Troop-Mercenary
. Position 2 you want to take (king, lord, mercenary / elite troop): Lord

Nick: Valklas
. Faction 1 favorite: Angalio-Angelia
. Faction 2 preferred: Saxons
. Position 1 to be occupied (king, lord, mercenary / elite troop): Elite Troop
. Position 2 you want to take (king, lord, mercenary / elite troop): Lord

Back
Top Bottom