Here is a quick guide on using the campaign map at roll20.com
Quick Guide To "Under the Reign of the Sword"
As you see the map is of southern England.
- There are 8 factions/kingdoms - Aelle being invaders start at sea.
- The factions have borders that are black.
- Within each faction there are provinces, with thin, yellow borders.
- One cannot move more than to the nearest province in one turn.
- To begin with Aelle can only move to either Anglia, Lundein or Jutes.
- Each turn is 7 days. First 3 days of diplomacy, and next 4 days for (multiplayer) battles.
- Large round icons with portraits are the kings.
- Smaller round icons (wooden) are lords.
- Warrior icons are the elite warriors.
In upper left corner is a draw tool (the paintbrush).
Use it to draw an arrow indicating your move.
(It can be erased by clicking it and pressing the delete key).
At the end of the diplomatic turn the moderators (Idibil & Adorno) will then move the icons/tokens, and wars can begin...
See this link for full info on Diplomacy, Economy and more:
If you still haven't entered the roll20 page then contact Idibil.