Multiplayer Battle Mode & Co-Op Campaign

Do You Want to have a Battle Mode (1 life per round) where 50-200 Players are Duking it Out on Map?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I do not know if the community at large agrees with me on this. I have been searching around looking to see if the developers will include Battle Mode and Co-Op Campaign.

Battle mode (unlike Team Death Match where you get constant respawning) in Multi-player was why Warband Multiplayer was amazing to play (Siege was also fun I admit). 60 vs 60 on a giant map, that so fun. Now I do not see something like this. I have not been able to find a conclusive answer with regards to the developers' plans on whether or not they will implement this. I also wonder if they would be swayed if there was enough hype and petition from the fanbase.

Same thing with campaign co-op. I remember reading from way back that bannerlord would finally have campaign co-op: One of the main components that I wanted in a new mount and blade game ( I am sure a lot of you wanted this as well). Likewise, I wonder if enough fans wanting this would sway the developers. I also personally feel like not including these two components is a missed opportunity.

I do not know if the developers or anyone from TaleWorlds will see this. Co-Op aside, I am dumbfounded why they would not include Battle Mode. That was what made Warband a community, a family if you will. I still remember a lot of the players (even their characters' faces, models, some of the best players were some of the ugliest :grin:) that played on the IG, 22nd and AE servers (the most populous servers from the time I played). That was loads of fun. I am going to be posting this where ever I can, and hopefully I can grab the developers' attention, get a conclusive answer, and maybe support from the fanbase.

By the way the captains mode is amazing!

co-op will not be in the game unless they change their mind, i would really love to have it but they already said that it was not something they are planning to add.

I do not know if the community at large agrees with me on this. I have been searching around looking to see if the developers will include Battle Mode and Co-Op Campaign.

Battle mode (unlike Team Death Match where you get constant respawning) in Multi-player was why Warband Multiplayer was amazing to play (Siege was also fun I admit). 60 vs 60 on a giant map, that so fun. Now I do not see something like this. I have not been able to find a conclusive answer with regards to the developers' plans on whether or not they will implement this. I also wonder if they would be swayed if there was enough hype and petition from the fanbase.

Same thing with campaign co-op. I remember reading from way back that bannerlord would finally have campaign co-op: One of the main components that I wanted in a new mount and blade game ( I am sure a lot of you wanted this as well). Likewise, I wonder if enough fans wanting this would sway the developers. I also personally feel like not including these two components is a missed opportunity.

I do not know if the developers or anyone from TaleWorlds will see this. Co-Op aside, I am dumbfounded why they would not include Battle Mode. That was what made Warband a community, a family if you will. I still remember a lot of the players (even their characters' faces, models, some of the best players were some of the ugliest :grin:) that played on the IG, 22nd and AE servers (the most populous servers from the time I played). That was loads of fun. I am going to be posting this where ever I can, and hopefully I can grab the developers' attention, get a conclusive answer, and maybe support from the fanbase.

By the way the captains mode is amazing!

Heya, glad you remembered our old siege server. We're planning on getting one up for Bannerlord as well.

Yea would be cool to have a field battle like multiplayer where we all spawn at one place and we all go together towards the enemy and see how tactics ( or lack of lol) would play out. Easy to implement since the maps exsist and it’s something different

Back
Top Bottom