multiplayer base is dying faster than TW can push out updates

Users who are viewing this thread

When a big balance patch is considered a "huge multiplayer update" you know its not good. No content being added is what is killing the game. I will take any update I can get but for the casual player base, Chiv 2 has the content you will see in bannerlord in 3 years and it was just released. I understand it is a small group working on multiplayer but is there no possible way to plea for more help on it?

I haven't played for a few months cause my gpu died, and I couldn't believe the game had no updates since then. I was literally trying to find recent patch changes until someone told me there was no patch. We knew it takes too long for tw to release patches but it's unbelievable how long that actually is. IMO the biggest problem is not the state of the game, but stagnation. People have been playing all the way up since alpha cause there was always something new to explore but today this how-to-survive-against-cav simulator became a bit boring to everyone.
Still people gonna play cause they addicted to mp gameplay but IMO there's no way the game will become anything more than closed party drochilnya

there's no way the game will become anything more than closed party drochilnya
Taleworlds messed up when they decided to not fully commit to supporting the multiplayer, which is something all multiplayer games need nowdays. Instead they decided to put something less then 10 devs on the MP.

You don't get it my little guy, when you scroll down those are the beta hotfixes, the picture I showed is the actual mp update
you are actually very special holy damn.

Those hotfixes were for this patch when it was in beta, so when this patch was released to main these hotfixes were integrated. TW can't do proper changelogs and you can't do proper logic.

okay. why are you looking at beta? This is not SP, its MP. There are not longer MP beta servers. You do know that those patch notes are incomplete?
basically he took the actual changes of the total list, of which most are exclusively integrated in the beta branch

When a big balance patch is considered a "huge multiplayer update" you know its not good. No content being added is what is killing the game. I will take any update I can get but for the casual player base, Chiv 2 has the content you will see in bannerlord in 3 years and it was just released. I understand it is a small group working on multiplayer but is there no possible way to plea for more help on it?
I'd say the complete lack of server stability is the bigger audience killer than lack of content, no one wants to play when the game crashes 50%+ of the time, even if it had loads of maps and cosmetics.

Back
Top Bottom