multiplayer base is dying faster than TW can push out updates

Users who are viewing this thread

amanamoth

Recruit
i dont think MP will survive another year or however long it will take, probably not even another 2 months before it is completely dead

We'll see what this new update would be about, apparently it's a big mp update
Idk if voice chat (not proximity voice chat) and a duel mode will do anything for the playerbase. Those who cared about dueling have already dueled their hearts out for a year plus, duel mode wont do anything. At this point it doesn't matter what they do or what they add, things will stay dead until server tools and server modding are in the hands of the community. All taleworlds needs to do is stop servers from crashing, but they've proven incapable of doing that so far.

Idk if voice chat (not proximity voice chat) and a duel mode will do anything for the playerbase. Those who cared about dueling have already dueled their hearts out for a year plus, duel mode wont do anything. At this point it doesn't matter what they do or what they add, things will stay dead until server tools and server modding are in the hands of the community. All taleworlds needs to do is stop servers from crashing, but they've proven incapable of doing that so far.
Sadly true, the player base will go up but will drop and that's it.

Is it actually dying? It seems more static (at a disappointingly low level) in EU and EA, whilst dead in NA.
I mean new players wont stay around, the problem is even worse then it was in Warband, they cant even look for low level servers. If they use matchmaking they get absolutely destroyed, and that so hard they wont even know where to start improving. No matchmaking (what happens now is only matchfinding) is destroying all hopes for a growing playerbase, waiting 5 minutes instead of 2 for more balanced matchups would fix a lot, not just take the first 12 and put em together somehow.

Is it actually dying? It seems more static (at a disappointingly low level) in EU and EA, whilst dead in NA.
if you consider all major clan quit and all community event cease or move back to warband is not count as dead for East Asia i would say well your bar is quiet low.

We have had a 30 % decrease in players for BEAST (might pick up for the last two weeks, but probably not close the gap). Jan-may compared to Jun-Jul

You are not looking at the entire patch notes. ffs guys, scroll down
(I am not in any way endorsing anything, but saying "all this for 3 lines???" is a pretty bad take)

You are not looking at the entire patch notes. ffs guys, scroll down
(I am not in any way endorsing anything, but saying "all this for 3 lines???" is a pretty bad take)
those are for beta my little guy, I just tested the update and we don't have any of those beta changes

okay. why are you looking at beta? This is not SP, its MP. There are not longer MP beta servers. You do know that those patch notes are incomplete?
You don't get it my little guy, when you scroll down those are the beta hotfixes, the picture I showed is the actual mp update

Back
Top Bottom