Multiplayer autoblock

Users who are viewing this thread

So... It seems in 1.8.0 auto block direction feature has been removed.
This is kind of a big deal of a change, yet it was left undocumented. Why is that?
Not talking about positives and negatives of the removal here. I want to know why such thing was left undocumented

So... It seems in 1.8.0 auto block direction feature has been removed.
This is kind of a big deal of a change, yet it was left undocumented. Why is that?
Not talking about positives and negatives of the removal here. I want to know why such thing was left undocumented

You never was allowed to use autoblock in multiplayer.

You should be banned then.
For using ingame options? You serious right now?
If it was unintended and removal is due to bug fix, it most certainly would've made it into the patch notes.
Also on previous patches in options menu you chould choose block direction as "auto" now it states "auto (only in SP)" so it was clearly intentional

Noticed

Whether or not it should've worked is not what this is about. It's about why such big changes go undocumented.
How much you want to bet for every one thing you notice undocumented, there are at least 10 that go unnoticed and undocumented. You are not changing that, I'm afraid.

How much you want to bet for every one thing you notice undocumented, there are at least 10 that go unnoticed and undocumented. You are not changing that, I'm afraid.

Would agree if this was a minor thing, but this is a big game changer for many people. For example if I knew auto block was going to be removed, I would've started practicing earlier instead of playing 1.8 beta :smile:

Would agree if this was a minor thing, but this is a big game changer for many people. For example if I knew auto block was going to be removed, I would've started practicing earlier instead of playing 1.8 beta :smile:
Well technically Autoblock "wasent there" for multiplayer im clueless how it worked for you, i think there was the option but it didnt work (beacuse it was multi)

Well technically Autoblock "wasent there" for multiplayer im clueless how it worked for you, i think there was the option but it didnt work (beacuse it was multi)
It was there and it worked. There was even youtube video from a bigger youtube about it a few weeks back
EDIT: I am more surprised how more people didn't know about it.

It was there and it worked. There was even youtube video from a bigger youtube about it a few weeks back
I didn't know, and really I didn't care, but I wondered why I'm killing people effortless (I can think of a few of a top of my head) when before they were blocking everything. If anything, no sympathy for them and hope they learn to block. This is actually very funny!

I didn't know, and really I didn't care, but I wondered why I'm killing people effortless (I can think of a few of a top of my head) when before they were blocking everything. If anything, no sympathy for them and hope they learn to block. This is actually very funny!
Try going with a spear. Then you will see the real ammount of former auto block direction users. Never have I ever gotten so many kills with a frikkin spear (ofc go vs targets without shields)

What are you on lol? Autoblock option for multiplayer never worked, unless you used some kind of cheats...

What are you on lol? Autoblock option for multiplayer never worked, unless you used some kind of cheats...
Just because you didn't know about it, doesn't mean it wasn't there. And it was not the sort of "auto block" where you could ignore your right mouse button. People seem to confuse this with actual hacks since they are called the same

You are kidding right? Can anyone else confirm this? This would be the funniest thing I‘ve ever heard about this game.

Back
Top Bottom