Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

AmadeusKota

Recruit
Summary: I've noticed this bug in resolved threads, but it is not resolved in my game. Can't remember which version it was when I started playing, but I recall Mu Torere working fine back then. At some point, the bug was reintroduced and it has never worked for me since, across several version updates. In Mu Torere, the player cannot move on the second turn and therefore cannot complete the round.
How to Reproduce: Play Mu Torere against anyone available. Play first move. AI plays its move. Player can't play second move. Clicking the pieces highlights the spot onto which they may be moved, but clicking the spot does nothing. Dragging and dropping also fails to move the piece. Impossible to complete the second turn of the game. Forced to forfeit.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No cheats. No mods.
Scene Name (if related): I've visited multiple scenes with Mu Torere, including keeps and taverns of different towns, and the bug occurs in every one of them, every time. There has not been an instance that it did not happen.
Computer Specs:
GPU: RTX 2060 Super (EVGA)
GPU Driver Version: 456.71
CPU: i7 10700K
RAM: 16x2 GB DDR4-3200 (G. Skill)
Motherboard: Z490 Aorus Master (Gigabyte)
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD 860 EVO 1TB

Hello, can you please send us a save file so we can further inspect the issue? You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it.
I just encountered the same problem as described in this thread. I tried to play Mu Torere in Ortongard to gain some relation with the lords there but I was not able to put my playing piece into the center of the board after my first turn.

I uploaded a save file twice, because I forgot to link to this thread in my first upload. My version of the game is the 1.7.0 beta.

I just encountered the same problem as described in this thread. I tried to play Mu Torere in Ortongard to gain some relation with the lords there but I was not able to put my playing piece into the center of the board after my first turn.

I uploaded a save file twice, because I forgot to link to this thread in my first upload. My version of the game is the 1.7.0 beta.
Hey, i have checked the tickets but could not find yours or anything about this issue. I will regularly check it incase it is not updated yet. If i wont get it i will let you know from this thread. Thank you for reporting it in and sorry for any inconvenience.

Hey, it seems i can not reach your ticket. Can you please try to create it again or send the save file directly to me via DM?

Hey, i guess you have sent it again, i can reach it now. I will forward it to the QA team for further inspection. Thank you for your time and sorry for any inconvenience.

Hey, nevertheless, i have received and forwarded the save file to the devs for investigation. Again, thank you for your co-operation.

Hey, our team was not able to reproduce the issue. Can you please confirm that the issue is persistent after the recent hotfix?

As the information asked was not provided within 2 weeks, i will mark the thread as solved. Please let me know if the issue is persistent.

Back
Top Bottom