MP Top Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Neither Skirmish nor Classes are the problem, although they aren't good either. Core gameplay mechanics and balance issues that are fundamental to the experience are.
Yeah, I agree with this. Everything else is minor compared to the core.
While we can all agree that fixing the combat should be the priority, the class system is a close second, at least for me. One can forgive a lot about an unbalanced or buggy game if the player has agency in how they can play the game. If Bannerlord had a Warband-like class system; I wouldn't have stopped playing it.

? Community announcement ?

@Piconi and @GG Cannon will now have a new special role, we call it "Community Notable". They will not be performing moderator duties, but they will be in charge of moving, merging and editing threads in the feedback board to make sure they are the best they can be and that great ideas reach the Developers more easily :smile:

When you join an Empire you should be able to crucify people. Execution was not the imperial way. Crucifixion would be so cool if it was in the game.

When you join an Empire you should be able to crucify people. Execution was not the imperial way. Crucifixion would be so cool if it was in the game.

Would be fun to have different options of execution available to choose between. Beheading, Hanging, Crucifixion, Starvation, Poison, Burned alive, Crushed beneath a door and rocks, Torn apart on a stretch bench, Public execution by archer squad, Thrown into pit of snakes/to lions/tigers/camels, Slit throat, Bound by feet and hands then dragged behind a horse for 5 km... There are many ways.

? Announcement ?

We will be splitting the Top Feedback into two separate lists.
Top Activity will feature threads that reach 30+ organic non-spam replies and 500 views OR 50+ voters on that thread's poll. Having in mind that the passion towards multiplayer sometimes derails otherwise quality threads, we will also be taking into account the nonconstructive and offensive manner of posting in threads, which could lead to non-inclusion even with surpassed activity thresholds. Threads will be carefully inspected and added slowly.
Top Curated (on hold for now) will feature threads chosen either by the community notables or the moderation team.

? Notice ?

Threads added to Top Activity

I strongly believe that we need height variations widely. Reaching to Wall shouldn't be issue. There will be fat players, there will be green faces, there will be cool armors, and there should be short and tall people on the field. All we need to think is that how to approach enemy, just like in case of: horseman vs infantary.
I hope Taleworlds make the field more customized & fun as this.

hhq6jl3.png

This thread will compile similar threads by category so that the community and the developers can easily find relevant discussions and we can together hopefully improve the quality of the game overall.

Threads will be evaluated by the moderation staff internally using set criteria. Threads which meet set activity levels will be included as a matter of course. If you do not see your thread here and think it should be included, please leave a comment and link and we'll review it.

Check out the 'SP Suggestions' here.
? Announcement ?

We will be splitting the Top Feedback into two separate lists.
Top Activity will feature threads that reach 30+ organic non-spam replies and 500 views OR 50+ voters on that thread's poll. Having in mind that the passion towards multiplayer sometimes derails otherwise quality threads, we will also be taking into account the nonconstructive and offensive manner of posting in threads, which could lead to non-inclusion even with surpassed activity thresholds. Threads will be carefully inspected for content and added slowly.
Top Curated (on hold for now) will feature threads chosen either by the community notables or the moderation team.

Top Activity
1. Combat
2. Classes
3. Maps
4. Game Modes
5. General

-M4wD.png

Return to top

8SgdW.png

Return to top

S3A7g.png

Return to top

uISXL.png

Return to top

HDgL6.png

Return to top

We are still adding threads, you’ll see this compilation grow as new suggestions gain traction in the forums.

Thanks @Piconi for the title & @Terco_Viejo for the graphics!
My suggestion to enhance the combat and variety in multiplayer matches is to implement a function/buttom which allows the game to pick random armor and weapon perks for the player. When for example the player activates this feature he/she picks only the class in multiplayer but not the specific perks. Instead the game randomly shuffles the combination of the perks everytime he/she respawns. That prevents players of always choosing the same perks. That might add a further challenge or alternation to the play style. As an incentive to activate this buttom the cost of the particular class is minus 5 gold.

Thanks for the last patch. The changes in multiplayer were well thought through. Better balance now than before! I might ask you to reduce the cost of the light archer unit of the empire to 110 gold.

I read quite a few posts which complain about the lack of customization. Maybe if the game would add a third perk which is purely cosmetic could solve at least in part this issue. The different looks or armors could be earned with experience points. That would be awesome.

for the love of god make horse hoof sounds more clear, cav can sneak up to me at 150mp/h as if this was thief5 - deadly gallops
(or at least make them mod-able)

To whom do I complain about NPCs stealing my siege? This is not a new issue and it's not a "game balancing mechanic". I'm not trying to swoop in and take another person's earned settlement, I initiate sieges and my SO-CALLED allies turn up and take over even if it means crossing the entire map to do it. When will this be fixed? It can't be on purpose because THAT WOULD BE DUMB. It is kinda ruining the game. I don't use cheats or exploits but if there is a way of preventing this PLEASE tell me.
It wouldn't be as terrible if they were good at sieges either. I build trebuchets to take out the enemy catapults and ballistae to reduce casualties. I starve out the garrison for the same reason but the AI just attacks whether it's safe or not or builds siege engines one at a time so they are immediately destroyed.

These issues aren't limited to multiplayer, but here you go.

Camera system's flaws and suggestions
Chamber blocking
Bastard swords
Attacking over mount's head
Why kicking doesn't work and how it can be fixed
Attack delay
Automatic attack direction switch
Height variable
Physics-based active blocking
Hitting knocked down players
Horse knockdown
Horse hoofbeats audio mixing

I'm also not a fan at all that the amount of activity a thread has received factors into the selection for this thread. It has no relevance to the importance of any given topic.
On the old beta board, all of my most active threads were those with ****ty clickbait titles, with many of the properly titled ones being left mostly ignored. Should I start ****posting again to get my threads on here?
Might I request the Microsoft Version be edited for suggestions? I find the meta to be vastly different from Steam for a multitude of reasons.

Back
Top Bottom