MP Top Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Fietta

buıʇʇǝs uoıʇɔǝɹıp ʞɔɐʇʇɐ
Marquis
1t47h.png

This thread will compile similar threads by category so that the community and the developers can easily find relevant discussions and we can together hopefully improve the quality of the game overall.

Threads will be evaluated by the moderation staff internally using set criteria. Threads which meet set activity levels will be included as a matter of course. If you do not see your thread here and think it should be included, please leave a comment and link and we'll review it.

Check out the 'SP Suggestions' here.

? Announcement ?

We will be splitting the Top Feedback into two separate lists.
Top Activity will feature threads that reach 30+ organic non-spam replies and 500 views OR 50+ voters on that thread's poll. Having in mind that the passion towards multiplayer sometimes derails otherwise quality threads, we will also be taking into account the nonconstructive and offensive manner of posting in threads, which could lead to non-inclusion even with surpassed activity thresholds. Threads will be carefully inspected for content and added slowly.
Top Curated (on hold for now) will feature threads chosen either by the community notables or the moderation team.

Top Activity
1. Combat
2. Classes
3. Maps
4. Game Modes
5. General

-M4wD.png

Return to top

8SgdW.png

Return to top

S3A7g.png

Return to top

uISXL.png

Return to top

HDgL6.png

Return to top

We are still adding threads, you’ll see this compilation grow as new suggestions gain traction in the forums.

Thanks @Piconi for the title & @Terco_Viejo for the graphics!

Last edited by a moderator:
These issues aren't limited to multiplayer, but here you go.

Camera system's flaws and suggestions
Chamber blocking
Bastard swords
Attacking over mount's head
Why kicking doesn't work and how it can be fixed
Attack delay

Automatic attack direction switch
Height variable
Physics-based active blocking
Hitting knocked down players
Horse knockdown
Horse hoofbeats audio mixing

I'm also not a fan at all that the amount of activity a thread has received factors into the selection for this thread. It has no relevance to the importance of any given topic.
On the old beta board, all of my most active threads were those with ****ty clickbait titles, with many of the properly titled ones being left mostly ignored. Should I start ****posting again to get my threads on here?

These issues aren't limited to multiplayer, but here you go.

Camera system's flaws and suggestions
Chamber blocking
Bastard swords
Attacking over mount's head
Why kicking doesn't work and how it can be fixed
Attack delay

Automatic attack direction switch
Height variable
Physics-based active blocking
Hitting knocked down players
Horse knockdown
Horse hoofbeats audio mixing

I'm also not a fan at all that the amount of activity a thread has received factors into the selection for this thread. It has no relevance to the importance of any given topic.
On the old beta board, all of my most active threads were those with ****ty clickbait titles, with many of the properly titled ones being left mostly ignored. Should I start ****posting again to get my threads on here?

It's a combination of views and replies; replies are usually checked though to see if they're not meaningless or gamed, so the 'clickbait' titles wouldn't be added. We haven't publicised the criteria for obvious reasons, but activity is only part of it.

Relevancy of a thread is subjective, this thread was not created specifically for the developers to ONLY look at this thread, so all the other feedback would still be there. Activity usually plays a role in importance, if there's more discussion then in almost all cases (the threads are checked) there's a pressing issue with a lot of interest or a really interesting suggestion.

As time goes by through EA and hopefully feedback and suggestions are taking into account, other threads will get attention.

On another note, please keep this thread for presenting your own threads, this isn't the place for discussion. If you've got an issue with how this thread is handled, pop me a PM.

Question 1. The number of maps
Currently, in all multiplayer modes, there are only 2-3 maps per mode, all adding up to less than 10. Siege mode, for example, has only one map. This means that I can play online games with my friends, play all the maps in one night, and then start repeating. The new friends I recommended soon got bored
Solution Suggestions:
You can port existing maps from the single player mode to the multiplayer mode, or you can port maps from the custom mode to the multiplayer mode. These files are already there and don't take time to redevelop, so you can quickly fix the problem.

Question 2: player level problem
Each player's level seems to bring nothing in return, just a number
Suggestions to solve the problem:
New armies and new arms can be added, which must meet the level above to be able to use, or need to consume the experience value to be able to unlock the use, increase the player for the multiplayer mode of achievement and goal.

Question 3: the number of people in siege mode
The number of matches required in siege mode is too high, it takes a long time to gather so many players, more often than not it is impossible to gather enough people to start the game, and many have already left
Solutions:
Siege mode requires only 10 players to start the warm-up game, because once in the warm-up game, the players in the game won't leave the game, so more and more players join in, and the game soon begins.

Question 4: there is no cooperative mode
Players sometimes like to form private teams to play games with each other, which requires cooperation and a little bit of story pushing
Solution Suggestions:
Cooperative arena mode, players can cooperate with each other, no weapons, enter the arena, before starting to pick up their own weapons. Once in the arena, players need to cooperate to survive and resist waves of attacks. Each time they survived, they were able to resurrect their dead teammates and get cheers from the crowd.
Arena maps are very much available in single player and can be ported directly to multiplayer

Question 5: Player's Power to Upgrade
The player's current level has no effect, no return, no correlation between multiplayer modes
Recommendations for resolution:
Money can be earned for each captain's game, which can be used in siege mode, unlocked or purchased for better classes, and can also be used in arena co-op mode to unlock better armor. When money is running low, you need to go back to captain mode to get more wins.

警告!多人对战部分的玩家很可能正在缓慢的流失……
我觉得官方急需公布一个多人游戏模式更新的路线图计划来挽留玩家!我和我的朋友都喜欢多人游戏。这是一个与朋友合作,与玩家对抗,指挥军队的好方法。但现在多人游戏似乎有点无聊,因为内容太少了。这里有一些更新建议。你们可以看到目前关于多人部分没有任何的说明和更新计划的问题,论坛本身也有关于其他国家在这方面的讨论:Multiplayer is dying a slow death以及这个Will there be any new content for multiplayer? Some update Suggestions还有Multiplayer only less than 10 maps

问题1 地图数量
目前,在所有多人模式中,每个模式只有2-3张地图,加起来还不到10张。例如,攻城模式只有一张地图。这意味着我可以和我的朋友玩多人游戏,在一个晚上就能玩遍所有的地图,然后开始重复。我推荐的新朋友很快就感到厌烦了
解决方案建议:
您可以将现有地图从单人模式移植到多人模式,也可以将自定义模式的地图移植到多人模式。这些文件已经存在,不需要花时间重新开发,所以您可以快速修复问题。

问题2:玩家等级问题
每个玩家的等级似乎没有任何回报,只有一个数字
解决问题的建议:
可以添加新的军队和新的武器,它们必须满足以上级别才能使用,或者需要消耗经验值才能解锁使用,增加玩家的多人模式的成就和目标。

问题3:围攻模式的人数
在攻城模式中需要的比赛玩家数量太高了,需要很长时间才能等到这么多玩家,通常情况下不可能等到足够的玩家来开始游戏,许多玩家就已经离开了
解决方案:
攻城模式只需要10个玩家就可以开始热身赛,因为热身赛一开始,游戏中的玩家就不会离开游戏,所以越来越多的玩家加入进来,游戏很快就正式3开始了。

问题4:没有合作模式
玩家有时喜欢组建私人团队互相玩游戏,这需要合作和一点故事推动
解决方案建议:
合作竞技场模式,玩家可以互相合作,没有武器,进入竞技场后,才开始拿起自己的武器。一旦进入竞技场,玩家需要合作才能生存并抵抗攻击浪潮。每次他们幸存下来,他们都能复活死去的队友,并得到观众的欢呼。
竞技场地图在单人游戏中非常有用,可以直接移植到多人游戏中

问题5:玩家的升级能力
玩家当前的等级对多人模式没有影响,没有回报,也没有相关性
建议解决方法:
每次队长模式游戏都可以赚到钱,可以在攻城模式中使用,解锁或购买更好的职业,也可以在竞技场合作模式中使用来解锁更好的装甲。当资金不足时,你需要回到队长模式来获得更多的胜利。

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question1: I mean you don't need to make it from scratch. You can quickly get a multiplayer map by modifying the single-player map. The point is to place the position of the points and adjust the position of the building

Question2: unlocked units won't be more powerful, just more units available, and even stronger units will have fewer units, right? It's all balanced, just to increase the motivation of some players to keep playing

Question3: yesYes, reduce the number of players required for the warm-up

Question4: isn't the arena a mode that is part of the single player game?I think it would be easier to change to multiplayer

Question5: this setup is designed to allow the player to play each mode, get output in one mode, and then consume in another mode, so that each mode completes a virtuous circle.

问题1:我的意思是不需要从零开始制作,完全可以通过对单人地图的修改快速获得多人地图。重点就是放置据点的位置和适当调整建筑物位置
问题2:解锁的兵种并不会更强,只是更多可用的兵种而已,而且就算是更强的兵种他们的人数也会比较少不是吗?都是平衡的,只是增加一些玩家继续玩游戏动力
问题3:是的降低热身赛所需人数
问题4:竞技场不是单人游戏当中就有的模式吗?我想变成多人模式应该比较轻松
问题5:这个设置是为了让玩家玩每一种模式,并在一种模式当中获得产出,接着在另一种模式当中去消费,让每个游戏模式完成一组良性循环。

Last edited:
Question 1. The number of maps
Currently, in all multiplayer modes, there are only 2-3 maps per mode, all adding up to less than 10. Siege mode, for example, has only one map. This means that I can play online games with my friends, play all the maps in one night, and then start repeating. The new friends I recommended soon got bored
Solution Suggestions:
You can port existing maps from the single player mode to the multiplayer mode, or you can port maps from the custom mode to the multiplayer mode. These files are already there and don't take time to redevelop, so you can quickly fix the problem.

Question 2: player level problem
Each player's level seems to bring nothing in return, just a number
Suggestions to solve the problem:
New armies and new arms can be added, which must meet the level above to be able to use, or need to consume the experience value to be able to unlock the use, increase the player for the multiplayer mode of achievement and goal.

Question 3: the number of people in siege mode
The number of matches required in siege mode is too high, it takes a long time to gather so many players, more often than not it is impossible to gather enough people to start the game, and many have already left
Solutions:
Siege mode requires only 10 players to start the warm-up game, because once in the warm-up game, the players in the game won't leave the game, so more and more players join in, and the game soon begins.

Question 4: there is no cooperative mode
Players sometimes like to form private teams to play games with each other, which requires cooperation and a little bit of story pushing
Solution Suggestions:
Cooperative arena mode, players can cooperate with each other, no weapons, enter the arena, before starting to pick up their own weapons. Once in the arena, players need to cooperate to survive and resist waves of attacks. Each time they survived, they were able to resurrect their dead teammates and get cheers from the crowd.
Arena maps are very much available in single player and can be ported directly to multiplayer

Question 5: Player's Power to Upgrade
The player's current level has no effect, no return, no correlation between multiplayer modes
Recommendations for resolution:
Money can be earned for each captain's game, which can be used in siege mode, unlocked or purchased for better classes, and can also be used in arena co-op mode to unlock better armor. When money is running low, you need to go back to captain mode to get more wins.

警告!多人对战部分的玩家很可能正在缓慢的流失……
我觉得官方急需公布一个多人游戏模式更新的路线图计划来挽留玩家!我和我的朋友都喜欢多人游戏。这是一个与朋友合作,与玩家对抗,指挥军队的好方法。但现在多人游戏似乎有点无聊,因为内容太少了。这里有一些更新建议。你们可以看到目前关于多人部分没有任何的说明和更新计划的问题,论坛本身也有关于其他国家在这方面的讨论:Multiplayer is dying a slow death以及这个Will there be any new content for multiplayer? Some update Suggestions还有Multiplayer only less than 10 maps

问题1 地图数量
目前,在所有多人模式中,每个模式只有2-3张地图,加起来还不到10张。例如,攻城模式只有一张地图。这意味着我可以和我的朋友玩多人游戏,在一个晚上就能玩遍所有的地图,然后开始重复。我推荐的新朋友很快就感到厌烦了
解决方案建议:
您可以将现有地图从单人模式移植到多人模式,也可以将自定义模式的地图移植到多人模式。这些文件已经存在,不需要花时间重新开发,所以您可以快速修复问题。

问题2:玩家等级问题
每个玩家的等级似乎没有任何回报,只有一个数字
解决问题的建议:
可以添加新的军队和新的武器,它们必须满足以上级别才能使用,或者需要消耗经验值才能解锁使用,增加玩家的多人模式的成就和目标。

问题3:围攻模式的人数
在攻城模式中需要的比赛玩家数量太高了,需要很长时间才能等到这么多玩家,通常情况下不可能等到足够的玩家来开始游戏,许多玩家就已经离开了
解决方案:
攻城模式只需要10个玩家就可以开始热身赛,因为热身赛一开始,游戏中的玩家就不会离开游戏,所以越来越多的玩家加入进来,游戏很快就正式3开始了。

问题4:没有合作模式
玩家有时喜欢组建私人团队互相玩游戏,这需要合作和一点故事推动
解决方案建议:
合作竞技场模式,玩家可以互相合作,没有武器,进入竞技场后,才开始拿起自己的武器。一旦进入竞技场,玩家需要合作才能生存并抵抗攻击浪潮。每次他们幸存下来,他们都能复活死去的队友,并得到观众的欢呼。
竞技场地图在单人游戏中非常有用,可以直接移植到多人游戏中

问题5:玩家的升级能力
玩家当前的等级对多人模式没有影响,没有回报,也没有相关性
建议解决方法:
每次队长模式游戏都可以赚到钱,可以在攻城模式中使用,解锁或购买更好的职业,也可以在竞技场合作模式中使用来解锁更好的装甲。当资金不足时,你需要回到队长模式来获得更多的胜利。
Its EA obv lvl does nothing, we will see if we get badges or cosmetics for it int he future. There are way more glaring issues. People already complained that siege is too small, i think the siege player number is perfect for the map size and performance.

People will mod a horde mode (PvE) in the future and TW is working on more maps.

i think there is another problem. It is related to the movement speed.

many classes's movement speeds are too fast. so they can easily run away from their enemy.
And easily widen the distance. They fight around spinning each other. Then they can't see the enemy right and overlap with the enemy, hitting each other on the back or side. and they are so fast that they are bizarre when they fight.

Do you understand me? i m not good at english .

Am I the only one who thinks this is a problem?
What are others' opinions?
Please let me know if you have any data, videos, or opinions on this. I've seen a lot of people who know this problem, but I've never seen any specific data on this problem.

Its EA obv lvl does nothing, we will see if we get badges or cosmetics for it int he future. There are way more glaring issues. People already complained that siege is too small, i think the siege player number is perfect for the map size and performance.

People will mod a horde mode (PvE) in the future and TW is working on more maps.
Thank you for hearing that

many classes's movement speeds are too fast. so they can easily run away from their enemy.
And easily widen the distance. They fight around spinning each other. Then they can't see the enemy right and overlap with the enemy, hitting each other on the back or side. and they are so fast that they are bizarre when they fight.

Please let me know if you have any data, videos, or opinions on this. I've seen a lot of people who know this problem, but I've never seen any specific data on this problem.
Yes its definetly a problem that needs to be fine tuned. It would be probably enough to lower their (berserker, savage, menav) ms by 1 and then see how it goes. Especially on siege it generates problems for newer players to deal with. Some other classes need to be faster aswell like spear infantry. Atm its even slower than super heavy infantry as light infantry!

I see what you're saying. You're saying that when soldiers are engaged, players will quickly go around behind the enemy to attack.
I don't think it has much to do with the speed of movement, because the speed of movement is balanced and everyone can be fast or slow. The reasons for this are as follows: first, the combat is too small, the soldiers are engaged in a short formation, and players can get around the enemy's rear with only a few steps. Second, the size of the battle is still too small. Soldiers only have one line when they engage. If there are two or three lines in the formation, there is no advantage in going around to the enemy's rear.Because the second and third rows are not fighting, they can instantly kill players who detach from the group around the back.

I see what you're saying. You're saying that when soldiers are engaged, players will quickly go around behind the enemy to attack.
I don't think it has much to do with the speed of movement, because the speed of movement is balanced and everyone can be fast or slow. The reasons for this are as follows: first, the combat is too small, the soldiers are engaged in a short formation, and players can get around the enemy's rear with only a few steps. Second, the size of the battle is still too small. Soldiers only have one line when they engage. If there are two or three lines in the formation, there is no advantage in going around to the enemy's rear.Because the second and third rows are not fighting, they can instantly kill players who detach from the group around the back.
I don't know English very well.
Are you talking about Captain mode?

The first thing the multiplayer, in my opinion, needs, are custom servers. A year waiting for community events will be hard to fill with clan stuff. Only random matches without rewards (f.e. skill ranks) can become repetitive over the time.
Second we need duel servers for tournament and training purpose. For example: learning the new chamber mechanics in this game is quite hard in TDM witch dozens of randoms interrupting you.

yes,my friend

Well, I'm afraid I didn't mean Captain mode.
I'm talking about players.TDM,Skirmish,siege.

i mean berseker,menavlion,savage +many classes are too fast

It feels so slippery.

Fight without a shield is too fast and too slippery. I think the shield is heavy, but the other weapons are light.

You can test it too.
If you throw away your shield and fight with your weapon, you'll feel pretty fast even in heavy armor.
I mean, the speed difference between holding and throw away a shield is too big. If you throw away the shield, it gets very fast.
Not that the shield is heavy, but the other weapons are too light. Like a knife or an axe mace.
I like two handed sword but holding them makes me too slippery and too fast. If you throw away the shield, you'll definitely get faster. But it means the difference is too big. I think most assault weapons are too light. Or classes movement speeds are very fast.

Well, I'm afraid I didn't mean Captain mode.
I'm talking about players.TDM,Skirmish,siege.

i mean berseker,menavlion,savage +many classes are too fast

It feels so slippery.

Fight without a shield is too fast and too slippery. I think the shield is heavy, but the other weapons are light.

You can test it too.
If you throw away your shield and fight with your weapon, you'll feel pretty fast even in heavy armor.
I mean, the speed difference between holding and throw away a shield is too big. If you throw away the shield, it gets very fast.
Not that the shield is heavy, but the other weapons are too light. Like a knife or an axe mace.
I like two handed sword but holding them makes me too slippery and too fast. If you throw away the shield, you'll definitely get faster. But it means the difference is too big. I think most assault weapons are too light. Or classes movement speeds are very fast.
If I meet berseker in a street fight, I'm dead. No infantry can fight berseker. But on wild terrain, archers can easily shoot a whole team of berseker soldiers. So it's fair in a sense, but it takes a bit of luck.But as you said, the speed of movement is very fast if you lose the shield. I haven't tested it yet. All I know is that light infantry is really fast

Back
Top Bottom