MP Top Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

These issues aren't limited to multiplayer, but here you go.

Camera system's flaws and suggestions
Chamber blocking
Bastard swords
Attacking over mount's head
Why kicking doesn't work and how it can be fixed
Attack delay

Automatic attack direction switch
Height variable
Physics-based active blocking
Hitting knocked down players
Horse knockdown
Horse hoofbeats audio mixing

I'm also not a fan at all that the amount of activity a thread has received factors into the selection for this thread. It has no relevance to the importance of any given topic.
On the old beta board, all of my most active threads were those with ****ty clickbait titles, with many of the properly titled ones being left mostly ignored. Should I start ****posting again to get my threads on here?
Make one about how they removed tap blocking while holding a swing

Sifting through threads to ensure they meet the criteria when my dissertation deadline is in a week then exams a week after that? Yes, I'm afraid it would. Don't worry though, it's not going anywhere and will be updated once I've finished.
Please consider adding the following thread to the OP when you get a chance: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/matchmaking-servers-for-oce-region.400380/

Also suggest doing the same for the SA matchmaking and server requests.

Question 4: there is no cooperative mode
Players sometimes like to form private teams to play games with each other, which requires cooperation and a little bit of story pushing
Solution Suggestions:
Cooperative arena mode, players can cooperate with each other, no weapons, enter the arena, before starting to pick up their own weapons. Once in the arena, players need to cooperate to survive and resist waves of attacks. Each time they survived, they were able to resurrect their dead teammates and get cheers from the crowd.
Arena maps are very much available in single player and can be ported directly to multiplayer

This would be something. A lot of succesful games have cooperative game modes implemented alongside the regular ones. I would be very happy to have that part of the multiplayer experience!

i think there is another problem. It is related to the movement speed.

many classes's movement speeds are too fast. so they can easily run away from their enemy.
And easily widen the distance. They fight around spinning each other. Then they can't see the enemy right and overlap with the enemy, hitting each other on the back or side. and they are so fast that they are bizarre when they fight.

Do you understand me? i m not good at english .

Am I the only one who thinks this is a problem?
What are others' opinions?
Please let me know if you have any data, videos, or opinions on this. I've seen a lot of people who know this problem, but I've never seen any specific data on this problem.

I fully agree. Don't worry about your English, you make sense :smile:

- Server Crashes addressed
- Add the few maps that were in Beta / Alpha and whatever else that could be added quick.
- Need Servers on all gamemodes for EU and US. Tired of Queue system
-
Team Deathmatch spawns more refined instead of Free for all spawns.
- Maybe a bigger server for both Skirmish and captain, I think 6v6 could still be around but I like to see more. Maybe just a 11v11 or some kind of increase. Plus more maps for skirmish and captain would be nice.
- Battle mode, you started making duel servers which is nice but I want see battle mode
-Defense catapults are kinda useless at times in Siege also increase to at least 200 players in server would be nice.

- Server Crashes addressed
- Add the few maps that were in Beta / Alpha and whatever else that could be added quick.
- Need Servers on all gamemodes for EU and US. Tired of Queue system
-
Team Deathmatch spawns more refined instead of Free for all spawns.
- Maybe a bigger server for both Skirmish and captain, I think 6v6 could still be around but I like to see more. Maybe just a 11v11 or some kind of increase. Plus more maps for skirmish and captain would be nice.
- Battle mode, you started making duel servers which is nice but I want see battle mode
-Defense catapults are kinda useless at times in Siege also increase to at least 200 players in server would be nice.
think the spawns get addressed in the 1.4 patch

Back
Top Bottom