• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

In Progress MP siege server stuck on 'please wait' after selecting to join server

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded

Sigaretovic

Squire
Summary: sometimes there is a server up for prolongued periodes with 0 players in. Whenever i try to join that server the game is stuck on 'please wait' and doesnt respond for a minute or two. After that the message ' couldnt find applicable server to join' pops up. I think this must be happening to more players, which explains why the game is stuck on 0 players for more then 1 hour. During this time i have played multiple other siege matches, so it wasnt because of a lack of players. On the 5th octobre 2021 this was around 21:00 until 22:00 CET and the map domogtul castle was on the entire time.

Edit : right after i posted, domogtul server was replaced by a different one and the same thing happened (around 22:10 CET).

How to Reproduce: don't know
Scene Name (if related): domogtul
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Top Bottom