Need More Info MP Servers Having Major Desync Issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary: After the last hotfix my game, initially, was fine. I had absolutely no issues with desync, lag, my ping remains a consistent 24-26 through every patch even today before writing this my ping stayed at a consistent 24, and my rig is decent for a pre-made PC from 2018. Suddenly without warning, about two and a half days ago by the time this is posted, I started noticing weird happenings where people were phasing through each other, I was getting hit before the person facing me even began the swing/stab, my swings were going through peoples bodies and heads, and swings that should not be hitting me are connecting even from a solid 3-4 feet away in some cases. This has gotten more and more noticeable by the day and at this point it feels essentially unplayable because I can't even play archer without the arrow rubber banding and releasing twice well after the guy moved from where I had aimed. The worst part is my game does not even detect or give me the icon that displays a synchronization issue despite me being able to see it with my own two eyes.
How to Reproduce: Simply playing the game in my experience, as previously mentioned no sync icon is showing up and about one day ago stopped showing up entirely, the only place where this has not been occurring is the duel server. Though even there I can't be certain at this point.
Media (Screenshots & Video): None but if one is required I can download a recording platform and record a few games for evidence if needed.
Version: 1.4.0 Public Release
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
CPU: 6 Core, 12 Illogical Processor, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700, running at 3192 MHz
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard: Alienware 0vdt73
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD: "DATA" with 1.81 Terabytes

Back
Top Bottom