Resolved [MP] mouvements weirdly slow

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.7.0.298049
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
Summary: Hey, weird bug happening only in the native MP, game works fine in SP. Basically, its unplayable due to the camera and sensitivity not responding as requested. It's all really slow, and its not due to my mouse or settings, I've tried with a different mouse & have uninstalled / cleaned -> reinstalled, still here
How to Reproduce:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): I can try to record if needed. Obviously SS are useless
Computer Specs:
GPU: Gtx1080
GPU Driver Version: 497.29
CPU: i7 4790k
RAM: 16go
Motherboard: Asus Z97-A
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Costum res here
So it's not really visual but it feels like i'm playing with a controler and that there is a very annoying delay between my mouse mouvement and when it actually moves in-game. In addition, movements are amplified, for exemple, I'll try to look at something 30° on my left; it will move the screen to 80°, etc...

I've tried all the basic sensitivity check up, has a csgo player i'm familiar with dpi, its not coming from my mouse + I dont have any problem in solo, but BEAST 7 has not a solo player part sadly.

Are you still experiencing this issue on the latest version of the game? If so could you send us your configs folder of the game?
You can send your files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom