MP dying real fast

Users who are viewing this thread

I barely play anymore.... Taleworlds what gives? I was so excited for this game, it was ridiculous. Now its just disappointment.

Siege servers die all the time, matchmaking doesn't work half the time, the servers always lag, no duel servers.... the ruleset on siege and TDM sucks, skirmish sucks, having premade picks sucks...

There is one solution that is easy for now, just give us the option to make our own servers.. like damn? why have you not done this? we will make duel servers, we will make battle and non-laggy siege servers, just make it like warband we make the damn servers.

Don't even get me started on combat mechanics, but that is whatever. At least have the actual MP infrastructure working first...

everyone is leaving MP and they wont come back... sucks man...

why is the most competitive mode the default for matchmaking? It's ridiculous
They just need a simple line of code. Top 30% cannot play the bottom 30% on a Pre season 1 ladder system.

Complete newbs get constantly wreked by our trains of voiced up 6mans over and over lulz.
Its over so fast they wont see much. Never mind learn or enjoy anything.

Last edited:
lol when somebody talks about the multiplayer but hates the skirmish mode. god damm these casuals
Skirmish is kind of the default mode, but it needs a ton of work. I wouldn’t go as far as saying if sucks, but I wouldn’t say it’s in a good state either

It doesn't help that buffoons clog up the equip menu ruining the experience. Maybe TW can change that so I can equip my character without a bunch people feeling my screen with foolishness. So I rather not play MP so much because of that none sense. It caused my game to CTD.

i think the 6v6 stuff is kinda stale side of mount&blade in the first place, would rather see larger numbers for the default gamemode
You made me realize, we still don’t have 200 player battles. Kinda weird warband can have more people than bannerlord

They just need a simple line of code. Top 30% cannot play the bottom 30% on a Pre season 1 ladder system.

Complete newbs get constantly wreked by our trains of voiced up 6mans over and over lulz.
Its over so fast they wont see much. Never mind learn or enjoy anything.

Games have done just fine without SBMM for decades... and I don't know about you, but if someone kicks my ass it actually makes me want to get better - not quit.

The bigger issue killing the multiplayer is server problems and lack of content/game diversity. I can forgive the lack of content/diversity since it's early access... but no one is gonna tolerate never ending connection issues

I hope for 100 vs 100 siege battle honestly :smile:
It should be 100 vs 100 at a minimum. We have these amazing, massive siege maps and we're limited to only 60 players a side. The games currently feel tiny in scale, especially when we have so much potential in terms of things being destructible and siege engines etc.

It should be 100 vs 100 at a minimum. We have these amazing, massive siege maps and we're limited to only 60 players a side. The games currently feel tiny in scale, especially when we have so much potential in terms of things being destructible and siege engines etc.
Because of lag, the 200 man back in the days in warband were very laggy. Most players with lower end pcs wouldnt be able to play siege then.

True siege is already dead and f*ck skirmish fanboys this game isnt that for me, we need Battle and Siege
Theres is a siege sever and skirmish is by far better than battle for gameplay except for big line battle events. You dont need to wait endlessly after each round till it finishes. The classes and mechanics need to be balanced and refined. This has nothing to do with the gamemode itself though.

Back
Top Bottom