[MP Discussion] Bannerlord Release Date - March 2020

Users who are viewing this thread

I have confidence that the people that made warband, a game that in many ways shaped my teens, are going to make a good game. And id rather have early access than an unfinished project.  :party: :party:

Faebio said:
I have confidence that the people that made warband, a game that in many ways shaped my teens, are going to make a good game. And id rather have early access than an unfinished project.  :party: :party:

Wish I had the confidence too. Warband was - and while it is going still is - a great game, though it has its flaws. But I think that Bannerlord’s combat won’t be comparable to Warband’s simple, yet enjoyable one. We have seen reworks done in early Warband too though. *fingers crossed*

๖Kern said:
Faebio said:

Wish I had the confidence too. Warband was - and while it is going still is - a great game, though it has its flaws. But I think that Bannerlord’s combat won’t be comparable to Warband’s simple, yet enjoyable one. We have seen reworks done in early Warband too though. *fingers crossed*

Like combat matters to you , you ll just cheat like you do.

Bannerlord could end up being Tiger Knight 2, and everyone would still rise from the dead and buy it 3 times and play it religiously. Who are you guys kidding.

Chamain said:
Please dont release it nonono.Its meme more than hype now.All the testers that i talked to said mp sucks and now this will kill our lovely warband next year.  :cry:

HKP said:
Games is not ready for an open beta.  :dead:

Maximou said:
Fix the game first lol

Eladon said:
I certainly hope all of the glaring issues present in the beta are fixed. I would assume not due to the 'Early Access' portion of this announcement.

Is it really so bad? What's the worst part?

OurGloriousLeader said:
So doom and gloom  :lol:

We have early access date, we have beta, and not to go into too much detail but they are slowly listening. It's not as far along as we wanted, but that would be a release in 2016 anyway.

Taking note of people that "have no interest", will give them a little reward when they reach the 1k hours mark in a year!

Do they take your concerns seriously?

Jorge Salcedo said:
I know it's not important but my curiosity's gotten the better of me, does anyone know why it's taken ten years to develop BL? It saddens me to hear people who were given closed access say that it is 'clunky' and 'far from finished'. I'm aware there's a multitude of reasons regarding the logistics involved in making a game, but ten years is a very long time.
Because they are too smart for us.

Maximou said:
Jorge Salcedo said:
I know it's not important but my curiosity's gotten the better of me, does anyone know why it's taken ten years to develop BL? It saddens me to hear people who were given closed access say that it is 'clunky' and 'far from finished'. I'm aware there's a multitude of reasons regarding the logistics involved in making a game, but ten years is a very long time.
Because they are too smart for us.
Mx7g2E9.png

Guest said:
Is it really so bad? What's the worst part?

My personal tier list:

[list type=decimal]
[*]Can't choose your own gear
[*]Perks
[*]Feints/holds are so lowkey that you're restricted to the absolute basics of Warband combat
[/list]

Back
Top Bottom