[MP Discussion] Bannerlord Release Date - March 2020

Users who are viewing this thread

Enough time for 2 big tournaments tbh, just wondering if any elder players who refugeed on their caves waiting for the never coming out game would actually be back for a final comp.

Also they got a lot of months to work on the game, thats considering they work on the things that have to get worked on and not 'others' though.

Apollo~ said:
would of happily payed and played a re-skinned warband with added factions, weapons, armours, maps and actual competitive support instead of this

Think thats what we all wanted bannerlord to be like at the beginning and what we thought it would be like sadly

I dont think people should be discussing their 'experiences' with bannerlord, unless you're talking strictly about the gameplay we've recieved for obvious reasons. Let's divert our attention to potential tournaments.

I think we should fit an ECS and WNL before release. I kinda miss ECS.

I certainly hope all of the glaring issues present in the beta are fixed. I would assume not due to the 'Early Access' portion of this announcement.

So doom and gloom  :lol:

We have early access date, we have beta, and not to go into too much detail but they are slowly listening. It's not as far along as we wanted, but that would be a release in 2016 anyway.

Taking note of people that "have no interest", will give them a little reward when they reach the 1k hours mark in a year!

Charlini said:
Enough time for 2 big tournaments tbh, just wondering if any elder players who refugeed on their caves waiting for the never coming out game would actually be back for a final comp.

Also they got a lot of months to work on the game, thats considering they work on the things that have to get worked on and not 'others' though.

Back
Top Bottom