MP Armor replacement mod by [Apolon]

Users who are viewing this thread

great mod i love the legionaire armor now it looks more like the roman armor :smile:
wantet to ask if its possible to move the shield from the khuzait spear infantery to the imperial troops ?
so they would have the big shields like the old roman troops
ore would that only be possible for the singelplayer EA ?

Бегло:
1.Стургия по цвету была хороша, изменение в коричневый части доспехов не совсем понятно.
2. Укорочение юбок тоже не совсем правильное - длинные были более распрастраненны.
3. У сержантов шлем раньше выделялся, был как бы "фракционным" :smile: теперь почти как у всех конический.
4. Заметил, что у асераев лучник получил шлем конника с лицевой бармицей. Странно это.

На мой взгляд, делая доспехи по своему вкусу, ты немного делает фракции еще более похожими друг на друга.
Работа хороша, но тенденция - не очень. Так думаю. :smile:

Thank you! Glad you liked it, I will continue to work as far as possible
I wonder, if you would release one replacement mod for singleplayer troops as well when the game is out. I have a fear that, TW would keep those weird armor sets in some troops in singleplayer as they are in mp. I really cannot stand those pointed helmets of legionaries, and your Khuzait preferences actually made them look like soldier instead of merchant (rabble specially). TW's Vlandian Levy looks so civilian and ugly, also Sergeant's helmet looks just wrong. I would love to play SP with your troop armor set preferences.

Last edited:
I wonder, if you would release one replacement mod for singleplayer troops as well when the game is out. I have a fear that, TW would keep those weird armor sets in some troops in singleplayer as they are in mp. I really cannot stand those pointed helmets of legionaries, and your Khuzait preferences actually made them look like soldier instead of merchant (rabble specially). TW's Vlandian Levy looks so civilian and ugly, also Sergeant's helmet looks just wrong. I would love to play SP with your troop armor set preferences.

Armangammnonnnn(sp?) said that they don't plan on letting you customize the troop armor in the base game. Companions, yes, but not troops. ?

Irrelevant. You can pretty much change anything in files.

Relevant, you wouldn't be able to mix/match within the same armor category for a single unit type. And you wouldn't be able to remove capes from your Oathsworn without removing capes for all other Oathsworn. Also if the solution is "edit the files" then it's a solution that is by definition not in the base game. At that point it's a low-grade mod.

I'm not talking about custom troop trees for my kingdom. I'm talking about changing each type of troop armor set, for good. This is the whole point of Apolon's mod, and i just asked him if he could do that for singleplayer as well. This:

And you wouldn't be able to remove capes from your Oathsworn without removing capes for all other Oathsworn.
is irrelevant from the subject that's being talked about.

Good work! Can you change the shoulder of the Aserai to the scarf instead, though? It fits more.
Also, can you please do something close to this one for me?
marwan-musa-mubs.jpg

marwan-musa-mubarz.jpg
Glad to find my artworks in a forum about a game I just bought

Just one thing; shouldn't the peasant levies be wearing more ramshackle (tattered padded armor, worn fur armor, etc.) gear? Historically, peasant conscripts had to gear themselves out-of-pocket, and the money your average peasant would have is... not great.

Back
Top Bottom