Resolved Moving while waiting in towns

Users who are viewing this thread

I have notice recently that when I chose to wait at either a town or a castle i actually leave it after a couple of in-game hours of waiting. This is becoming a problem for me since i have been attacked while this happened. Normally what happens is that I will select this option in the town time starts to fly by and I am waiting but after like 4 hours of time I notice that I can not actually see the garrisons anymore and when I stop waiting I am now across the map moving in a direction. This is very common to happen to me. Some times when an army forms and I will leave the city and head towards them on its own accord, but there are times when nothing happens and I am just across the map.

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were not able to respond to this topic when this topic first created.
We believe that this issue might have been fixed since the creation of this topic. If you are still experiencing this issue on the latest live or beta versions of the game at the moment please leave a reply to this topic so that we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom