Need More Info Moving *some* prisoners from party to random screen loses "recruiting" state and progress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
Summary:
Moving SOME prisoner types from the party (right) to the tavern ransom (left) window, and then back to the party:
- Loses the state of whether one or more prisoners are fully ready to be recruited to the party
- Zeroes out the progress bar towards recruitment

This is only happening with a small number troop types, and I wasn't able to determine any pattern when trying different ones. Most other troops retain both the recruiting state and progress.

Note that the loss of "recruiting state" sticks when exiting the Ransom screen by hitting ESC or Cancel, instead of Done.

Update: I just tried it with the "Party-Dismiss" screen and the same thing happens, so it's not just the ransom screen:
I have 24 recruitable prisoners
I move all unlocked to the left, and back to the right. I now have 21 recruitable prisoners.
I exit the party screen, open the party screen, and I now have 18 recruitable prisoners (makes no sense!).

I disabled all mods & the same issue occurs.

Here's pics:
1. 24 recruitable prisoners total. 3 Vlandian Banner Knights with 2 recruitable, last one about 20%.
2. Move 2 to the left, still shows 24 recruitable.
3. Most last Knight, now 23 recruitable.
4. Move all 3 back, now 22 recruitable, and 0% progress.

Related UI suggestion:
It would be nice if both the recruitable status and progress were visible in the left Dismiss/Ransom window, so it's easy to move all prisoners over and then just bring back the ones ready to recruit, or nearly there.

A temporary fix for this is to hit the reset button. Pretty sure this will keep them all recruitable.

Hey, this issue should be fixed. Can you reproduce the issue on the latest Beta version v1.1.0? If the issue is persistent please let me know.

Back
Top Bottom