Moving household not working?

Users who are viewing this thread

Inzann

Recruit
Hello! I have tried moving the household several times without any success. When I enter my capital city and talk to my wife and tell her that I want to move she says that I need 2 wool cloths and a set of tools, I get some and put it in the household inventory and tell her that I got all the stuff, she says very well she will move the household to the new place

When I check the household inventory the items are gone and I wait forever for her to move, I travel back and forth between cities and then eventually check the new place she was supposed to move to but shes still back at the old capital... -.- Ive tried moving 3-4 times and the same **** happends, she takes the stuff but stays...

SHORT STORY HERE:

She takes the stuff needed but stays in the same town..

Topic read 363 times, no replies XD

I have a similar problem moving household, not the same.

She asks for 2 bolts of wool cloth and 1 set tools.  I have both in the household inventory (yes, wool cloth, not linen or loose wool, double and triple checked), and have tried in the personal inventory as well.  She still asks for these items as if they aren't there.  Has this issue ever been resolved?

DesertPlah said:
Topic read 363 times, no replies XD

I have a similar problem moving household, not the same.

She asks for 2 bolts of wool cloth and 1 set tools.  I have both in the household inventory (yes, wool cloth, not linen or loose wool, double and triple checked), and have tried in the personal inventory as well.  She still asks for these items as if they aren't there.  Has this issue ever been resolved?

I have seen this with Diplomacy 4.2 or 4.3 but haven't seen it lately in the games I am playing.  I seem to recall that the fix is something that you can do in-game without changing the module files or text files.  If I can recall it I will post here.

Back
Top Bottom