MP Movement Speed, Stance Camera, and Dominant Handedness

Users who are viewing this thread

rektasaurus

Squire
So after nerdraging for a bit and really playing the game for some time I’m now much happier with it than I was but I’ve come up with a couple of suggestions/questions for the dev team.

• Can you change it so that when all weapons are sheathed we run much faster on foot? Right now it feels like the difference is negligible and if I spawn in the back I can barely pass the first two of my teammates by the time we get to ramp on trading post. If at full sprint I think we should run much faster. Like a slight change would make a huge difference to the game.

• Kind of by the same token. After drawing the weapon, and under a certain speed or time, can we have the camera rotate 30 - 45 degrees in the opposite direction of our stance (rotate right if in left stance with right foot forward)? Along with the option to bind change stance to a key mentioned in the other thread? This would immediately explain so much. Then after entering a run it could rotate back to the center? Idk would people hate this?

• Really weird request but are there any plans to be able to change handedness? I’m left-handed and it’s really screwing with my brain looking at the models and swinging with the right. Totally some super frosting but this would be amazing. Some southpaw action would be pretty money.

• Make all spears throwable and disallow keeping spears or lances on the back. Like drop on weapon switch, then pick back up to continue using, or hold in left hand if mounted. Nothing really happened to make me want this I just think this would be better.

• Maybe more of a mod thing, but an option for a really basic static crosshair? I just want it to show me the center of my screen, though I’m already familiar with where it is. The big circle moving around dynamically is actually super distracting when I’m trying to concentrate and I find myself tracking it instead of looking at my target.
Does this belong here or in feedback/suggestions?

Thank you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom