Moved

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morbid said:
everything right now is still work in progress, we are not launched yet but have testing servers up.  This thread will look a lot sexier in a little while too.

O.O Why are you a recruit peasant and haven't you learned already via your past failures at hosting that without the banking codes and log out codes no one can overthrow nexus :3

Splintert said:
Morbid said:
I can see a lot of people staying on nexus because they were all pushed into donating and don't want their money to be wasted.

:lol:

Wikipedia said:
A donation is a gift given by physical or legal persons, typically for charitable purposes and/or to benefit a cause.

Keep trying.

A quote of my own:
On a computer all rules of ordinary life are completely abandoned; thus, my official definition of a Donation online:

A "gift" given to someone or a group/server for the follwing reasons:

A:Get higher rank in the community and stand out
B:Be able to use it in an unban request
C:Keep a server they enjoy running
D:grin:runk and decided to be over friendly

We are being watched :3 :arrow: (+ 1 Hidden) and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

well i broke the website today switching directories. It is up now, but you will have to re register.  Lookin good. :smile: http://www.avalon-pw.com

Spent all day learning how to make it rain in photoshop.  I hope the new post design is a bit easier on the eyes. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom