• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Moved

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Edwards

Sergeant Knight
Morbid said:
everything right now is still work in progress, we are not launched yet but have testing servers up.  This thread will look a lot sexier in a little while too.

O.O Why are you a recruit peasant and haven't you learned already via your past failures at hosting that without the banking codes and log out codes no one can overthrow nexus :3

Splintert

Count
M&BWB
Morbid said:
I can see a lot of people staying on nexus because they were all pushed into donating and don't want their money to be wasted.

:lol:

Wikipedia said:
A donation is a gift given by physical or legal persons, typically for charitable purposes and/or to benefit a cause.

Keep trying.

Sir Edwards

Sergeant Knight
Splintert said:
Morbid said:
I can see a lot of people staying on nexus because they were all pushed into donating and don't want their money to be wasted.

:lol:

Wikipedia said:
A donation is a gift given by physical or legal persons, typically for charitable purposes and/or to benefit a cause.

Keep trying.

A quote of my own:
On a computer all rules of ordinary life are completely abandoned; thus, my official definition of a Donation online:

A "gift" given to someone or a group/server for the follwing reasons:

A:Get higher rank in the community and stand out
B:Be able to use it in an unban request
C:Keep a server they enjoy running
D:grin:runk and decided to be over friendly

We are being watched :3 :arrow: (+ 1 Hidden) and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Morbid

Banned
well i broke the website today switching directories. It is up now, but you will have to re register.  Lookin good. :smile: http://www.avalon-pw.com

Morbid

Banned
Spent all day learning how to make it rain in photoshop.  I hope the new post design is a bit easier on the eyes. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom