Resolved Mouse sensitivity is still broken

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Taleworlds, this is the one and only reason I'm not playing the game anymore. 1.7.1 had the minimum cursor sensitivity set to 0.10, which fitted perfectly with my 4250 dpi, now the minimum is 0.30, making it impossible to play the game.
How to Reproduce: Try to set cursor sensitivity to the original minimum value
Have you used cheats and if so which: None
Scene Name (if related): None
Media (Screenshots & Video): https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjLf7WRAJKHdhLUSDmauzGM1XMDHHg
Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX 980 ti
GPU Driver Version: 516.94
CPU: i5 12400
RAM: 32GB DDR4
Motherboard: Asus tuf B660
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 1TB SSD

I'm just curious but um.. is there any reason why you cant just tweak it in the windows OS itself to compensate?
Sure its a "hassle" but that should work.
Or the mouse own software if you use that override etc.
Dont get me wrong I dont know why they switch like you claim, and it seems odd.
I wonder if you look at any of the ini files you can tweak it yourself?(someone more savy with this game ini.files may shed some light - I just know that some other games like Bethesdas Fo and TES you can tweak some of theese settings above the normal min/max values).

I'm just curious but um.. is there any reason why you cant just tweak it in the windows OS itself to compensate?
Sure its a "hassle" but that should work.
Or the mouse own software if you use that override etc.
Dont get me wrong I dont know why they switch like you claim, and it seems odd.
I wonder if you look at any of the ini files you can tweak it yourself?(someone more savy with this game ini.files may shed some light - I just know that some other games like Bethesdas Fo and TES you can tweak some of theese settings above the normal min/max values).
It is possible to change it in Windows, but I just don't understand why do I even have to go through this when it was working perfectly a few updates ago.
And yes, I can change the mouse sensitivity to the original value by tweaking the game files, but everytime I go to the settings menu for whatever reason it goes back to 0.3

It is possible to change it in Windows, but I just don't understand why do I even have to go through this when it was working perfectly a few updates ago.
And yes, I can change the mouse sensitivity to the original value by tweaking the game files, but everytime I go to the settings menu for whatever reason it goes back to 0.3
dont get me wrong I'm not saying its ideal, but a fix/work around until they pick up on it :razz:

This change is an intended change. The old minimum value was 0.05 even if it showed 0.0. When the software cursor is active, we slow down the cursor when it's over interactive areas. And when it was set below 0.3, the cursor slowed down even more and eventually stops. Even though this has not considered as a bug, I've been told we could tweak this in the future.

Back
Top Bottom